Chapter 27

We arrive at the same big mansion as before. There are a few people hanging around the front of the mansion, leaning on cars and drinking alcohol with music playing through speakers.

The mansion almost looms over us as we walk and I notice the lights are all lit up to the second floor. The windows above it are completely dark and look almost like infinite blackholes the longer I stare at them.

Bronwyn and Lucky greet a few guys before we go inside. The lounge is dark except for a few disco lights that flood my vision with an array of different colours.

Lucky slips away from us and Bronwyn holds my hand, leading me to a more secluded area where we meet up with Tobias and Holt.

Holt sets his beer can down when he sees me. "Hey pretty girl. How you holding up?" He pulls me in for a hug, his frame is so tall that my head hits against his chest as I return the hug. "I'm fine." I answer as Tobias hugs me too. "Want a beer?" Holt asks me. "Nah, get her a cider." Answers Bronwyn.

"Want one too?" He asks her. She shakes her head. "Tobias will get me something." They both leave and Bronwyn takes out her phone. "We gotta take a picture for Instagram." She pulls me closer and snaps a few pictures of us. "I made an Instagram account. I'll follow you later." I tell her. "For real? Gimme your user so I can follow you right now."

After I give her my username, she nudges me. "Here comes loverboy." I turn and spot Ji making his way toward us, a smile on his face.

"Hey, you two look stunning." He says as he hugs me. "Thanks. You look handsome." I compliment him.

He's wearing all black. Black jeans, black vest and a black leather jacket. I notice his hair has been cut into a wolf cut and his bangs fall in his eyes, he really does look so handsome and he brings his hand up to stroke my cheek as we stare at each other.

"Fucking disgusting." I'm brought back to reality when Tobias nudges Ji and I turn away. "Leave them be. You two were the same when you started dating." Holt says before handing me a pink cider. Ji slings his arm around my shoulders as I sip on the sweet drink in my hands.

"How'd cleaning the apartment go?" Bronwyn ask as she leans against Tobias. "Never again. Holt and the others were a fucking menace." He answers. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Just ignore him. He doesn't know what he's talking about." Replies Holt. Tobias shakes his head. "I had to call Ji to do your room cause man was down bad. We're lucky a physical fight didn't break out."

Holt shrugs and Ji is rubbing my arm, watching the others and barely listening. At that moment, Leo shows up. "Hey everyone." His eyes are slightly red and I see multiple red lipstick stains on his neck, peeking out of his shirt. He digs in his pocket and pulls out a joint. He lights it up and takes a few puffs before passing it around.

A few minutes pass and I'm leaning against Ji and smiling as the disco lights flash across my face, leaving me in an array of colours. My mind becomes more aware of the surroundings and I hear a song playing on the radio. I can't help but grip onto Ji's hand. "Let's go dance." I say before pulling him toward a more spacious area in the middle of the lounge. "I wanna dance too." Tobias puts his drink down and takes two more pulls of the joint before grabbing Bronwyn.

The look of surprise on Ji's face makes me giggle as I wrap my arms around his neck and sway my hips side to side.

I don't know why I'm dancing like nobody's watching. Usually I'd be way too shy to do this but I continue and feel his hands grab my hips before pulling me closer to him. My body feels lighter and our faces are close, our breaths intermingled.

It's not a fancy dance but my body feels perfect against his. Before I know it, he has two fingers under my chin to make me look up at him and then our lips touch in a sweet kiss. He pulls my body even closer to his and I am sweating. It's so hot all of a sudden. The kiss ends quickly and he stares lovingly into my eyes.

"I've wanted to do that since the day I saw you." He says, voice barely above a whisper.

It feels like we're the only two in the room and I make him lean down to kiss me again. This time the kiss is more rough and passionate. I'm pressed up against him as I run my hands through his hair, wanting more of him.

Needing more of him.

There's a tap on my shoulder and I pull away. I can feel my lips tingling and I turn around to see Bronwyn smirking at us.

"We're gonna play a game. Come on."

I'm more than confused as to why she interrupted us for a game but Ji takes my hand and leads me to an area with comfortable couches and a bunch of people already there. Bronwyn takes a seat on Tobias' lap and I look around for Lucky but she's nowhere to be found.

Ji sits down next to Holt and pulls me on his lap, making sure I'm sitting comfortably.

There are a few people I don't recognize and a girl places an empty glass bottle in the centre of a table as everyone makes a circle, some standing, some sitting on the floor.

Are we gonna play spin the bottle?

I turn to Ji. "Isn't this a kids game?"

"Not if you ask the right questions." He replies, rubbing his thumb against my thigh.

A guy holding a bong leans forward and spins the bottle. It lands on Holt.

"Uhh, truth or dare?"

Holt shrugs. "Dare."

"I dare you to let a girl lick whipped cream off your abs." The guy bursts out in laughter and Holt stands up before taking his shirt off. "Where are they gonna get whipped cream from?" I ask.

"This game sucks ass." Leo says as he holds his phone in front of his face. I turn back to Holt and can't help but gasp at his back muscles. I had no idea he was so ripped.

"I know you're not staring." Ji says as someone shakes a can of whipped cream and a girl gets pushed forward.

"I had no idea he was so muscular."

"Big deal. He's the most ripped out of all of us but my muscles are good too, you know."

I chuckle. "Sure." Leo sighs and someone sprays whipped cream on Holt's abs before a girl licks it off, her face as red as a tomatoe.

She hangs her head low when she's done and he slips his shirt back on before taking his seat. "That bout to be your new girlfriend?" Ji asks.

Holt shakes his head. "She's too shy."

"What's wrong with that?" I question. Holt smirks. "Nothing, lil Quinn." He leans forward and spins the bottle.

It lands on a skinny, black girl.

"Who's she again?" Holt mutters. "Laura." Leo answers.

"Laura, truth or dare?"

She sits up and crosses her legs before smirking. "Truth."

"Shit, what the fuck do I ask?"

"Ask her if it's true that she slept with that sixty year old guy." Leo whispers. My eyes widen. Sixty year old guy?

Holt leans his elbows on his knees. "Is it true that you fucked that sixty year old guy?"

A few guys laugh and she squirms in her seat. "No."

"Nah, I remember. Wasn't it Linds uncle?" Tobias asks, chuckling. "Where is Linds now anyway?" A girl asks. "Right? She just disappeared." Another says. "Shut up. It's my turn now." Laura hisses as she spins the bottle.

The bottle lands on Ji and I.

"Oh. What now?" I ask.

"Koda Ji. Truth or dare?" She asks with an almost vicious smile on her face.

Koda Ji?

He shifts me slightly on his lap before answering.

"Truth."

"Hmm, is it true that you ran off with Linds baby?"