Chapter 33

"Holy-"

"Fucking-"

"Shit."

Ji, Leo and Holt stare at me wide eyed as I walk down the stairs. I feel a bit nervous under their gaze but the reaction they give, eases my nerves a bit.

"Shit, Quinn. You look fucking... magnificent." Ji compliments as he moves closer toward me once I reach the bottom. "For real." Responds Holt. "Thank you." Leo still has his mouth open a bit as he stares at me. Ji looks just as magnificent, it feels as if the room gets hotter everytime I lay my eyes on him.

He has a white shirt on with the sleeves pushed up towards his elbows. The first button is unbuttoned and I see he has a silver chain on with a weird sort of charm on it.

Two 'R' back to back.

He has a watch on and a dress pants and shoes. His hair is pushed back so his eyes are uncovered. He looks absolutely gorgeous.

He extends his arm and I place my hand on it. "We'll be taking our leave now. Lumi's milk is in the fridge. Call me when there's an emergency." Ji tells them. Leo is still gaping at me and Holt rolls his eyes before nudging him. "Get it together. What would Sadie say if she saw you right now?"

Leo finally picks his jaw off the floor. "Hey man, leave Sadie out of this." He immediately takes his phone out and Ji and I walk towards the door and out the house. It's a cool evening, there's a bit of a breeze.

He opens the door for me and I get in the passenger seat. Before he closes the door, he leans against the frame. "I'm so in awe right now. You're too fucking beautiful, Quinn." I flush at his compliment. "Thanks. I'm glad you think so." He kisses my cheek before he closes the door and goes to the driver's side.

He starts the car and soon we're off. My phone vibrates a couple of times in my bag and I take it out to see notifications from Instagram. Many people are liking my post and my mom and Bronwyn have commented on it a few times.

I can't help but smile when I see Bronwyn's name flash on top of the screen as I get a message from her.

Bronwyn: Where u headed off to?
Me: Date w Ji
Bronwyn: omg hv fun girl !! I miss staying w u lol
Me: thanks lol I miss staying w u too xo

I'm so happy that she managed to get a job with Tobias. That baby is gonna have the best parents ever.

We drive into town. I'm surprised to see so many people bustling about. It is a nice evening so it makes sense that they're all out now. We stop at a fancy restaurant, much better looking than Golden Ray. Ji gets out suddenly, leaving the car to idle. I'm confused when he comes around the passenger side to open the door for me.

He holds out his hand and I take it and get out the car. A man appears beside us and Ji hands him his car keys. "Come on." Ji pulls me along and up the steps to the front of the restaurant while the man gets into Ji's car to park it somewhere.

I'm glad I decided to wear this dress, this place is something else. We walk through glass revolving doors and I'm hit by the smell of food once we enter the warm and cozy place. The carpets are a bright red and the foyer has a little people loitering around, talking softly to each other.

We walk over to a woman in uniform. "Hi and welcome to Peak. Do you have a reservation?"

"Yeah. Under the name Ji."

She flips open a clipboard and skims through the page before she nods. "Yes. Follow me." She grabs two menus and moves a curtain aside before leading us to a table at the back. The cutlery wrapped in napkins are already set on the table along with two wine glasses and a candle in the center.