Chapter 30: Hunters

3rd pov:

"ARE YOU GUYS READY YET?!" Aonung shouted at the closed tent flap.

"ALMOST!" Tsamera replied, fits of giggles following her words as the girl remained concealed in her and Neteyam's tent as they got ready.

"What is taking them so long?" Rotxo looked at Neteyam.

"Zero fucking clue, but the party started half an hour ago so we need to hurry up." He sighed.

"It's called being fashionably late." Kiri stated as she opened the tent flap, Tsamera had clearly done her hair, and Tsireya did some makeup using tints of fruits and herbs. The girl wore a beautiful outfit decorated with leaves and even some shells from the ocean.

"Holy Eywa...help bro my palms are sweating." Rotxo panicked, turning to Lo'ak who was now desperately trying to wipe the sweat off his friend's hands.

"Rotxo what are you doing?" Kiri mused, smirking a little at her nervous boyfriend.

"NOTHING! I'M NOT SWEATY I PROMISE!" He shouted out from her startling him.

Kiri laughed, giving him a kiss on the cheek that made the Metakayina boy blush all over his face, she then took his hand, noticing the slight clamminess, "Yeah definitely not sweating." She rolled her eyes, leaning into him as the other two girls came out from the tent.

Tsireya was next, she still wore reef clothes, coral jewellery dangling from her neck, wrists and hair.

She was also done up to the max, claiming she wanted to make a good impression on her new soon-to-be friends, but she actually jsut loved getting ready for parties.

"I think my blood pressure just spiked." Lo'ak deadpanned, causing Tsireya to let out a shy giggle.

"Hi Lo'ak." She gave him a little wave.

"My heart just stopped, yup I;m dying for the second time-" He collapsed on the ground clutching is heart in theatrics, Tsireya gasping out of shock, but Neteyam jsut kicked him in the head and picked him up by the hair off the floor, "Get up skxawng, it's never that deep- holy great mother Eywa..." He dropped Lo'ak, his mouth agape as he stared at Tsamera who walked out, she let Tsireya do a bit of makeup on her, although she wasn't too sure about the deep red tint on her lips she thought her outfit was nice. Tsamera was the only one of the 'outsiders' who chose to wear Omaticaya clothes, her loincloth was a dark red, a chest piece rested on her, starting from around the bottom of her neck, metallic branches spreading out over her chest to cover it. The bioluminsence of the forest relected off the branches, making it glow a multitude of colours and highlight her deep blue skin, the glowing freckles on her body having the same effect too. Her hair was all completely braided into bohemian locs, the beads Neteyam fited her were still there, a long with the original feather, after the battle it had to be washed out, but she refused to get another, so the cream feather was now slightly red at the end. 

Hair: