12.tender

march.28.2022
After all the stuff with my dad happened i went into another depressive episode Jamie has been helping as much as he possibly can, he's been getting me out of bed to brush my teeth and my hair, he makes me my favorite food, he has been playing my favorite movies we just lay in bed in silence other than the movies in the background. I feel bad because he just has to take care of me like this but i can't get myself to do anything I'm thankful for him it's so easy to leave because I'm not the easiest person to be friends with especially when I'm like this.
The timing of this sucks since my Ep is literally coming out in four days but i just got to deal with one thing at a time right now it's just getting through this episode so i don't feel like shit all the time.
"okay come on" Jamie gets up and has his hands out "what are you doing" i reluctantly take his hand "you talk about how much skin care makes you feel like so much better right so i'll do it for you since you don't feel up for it also i ordered your favorite Chinese take out and we can watch Taylor swift music videos and even stargaze on the roof" all the sudden my eyes start watering "what, what's wrong"
I look up at him smiling while also crying "I love you thank you" the worried look gets wiped off his face "god thena you scared me I love you too." we walk into the bathroom he continues to do my skincare, "really thank you Jamie for all of this" i looked at him somberly "thank you for letting me take care of you know you hate this right now" we made intense eye contact it made me feel like i couldn't breathe yeah so original i know, "i hate that you have to deal with me it's been days and all you've done is attended to whatever i need but you make it bearable" i break contact to watch him trying his best to use the skincare i start laughing he muttered out a 'what' before starting to laugh "no nothing you're doing great hun" i gently slap his face "god no you sound like my mum" I think about how I miss his mom then i gasp "we should do face masks pleasee" he doesn't do anything but smile at me "yes of course only for you pookie" he boops my nose "no that's a thing for me and Bailey but you are my slut and i'm your whore."  we put the face masks on and i take a photo then it's another night of us cuddling till we knock out.

"  we put the face masks on and i take a photo then it's another night of us cuddling till we knock out

@jamieflatters

@AthenaTheGodess:face mask with my slut😋