1

Julia's pov

"Julia, you're late" Yunjin shout.

I'm wearing my school uniform but I always have problems with tying the tie, usually Yunjin helps me but I wanted to try it alone today.

I turn around because she knocks on the door and I know that she always peek in after a knock, what is okay to me.

"You're already dressed and ready. What takes you so long? You know that I drive you off to school and then to work, I can't be late, Julia" she said and makes her way to me.

"I have problems with my tie. I don't understand why I still can't tie my tie" I tell her frustrated and look up to her because she stood infront of me now and help me with my tie.

She then pat my head and walks off. I quickly grab my bag and walk after her like a lost puppy that I sometimes am.

We stood in the kitchen "Okay, I do made you some breakfast today, also some chocolate milk to enjoy for your breaktime. You know that you need to eat, so eat it, or I will never make you food for school again" she warns me, like the mother she is in this household.

"Okay Eomma, I promise you I will eat and drink everything" I say and put the things in my bag and then get it over my shoulder.

We sit in her car now and she have some music in the background playing while I look out the window.

I'm really tired because I couldn't really fall asleep this night, but ofcourse I won't tell Yunjin because she would worry too much, she would say im the younger one, eventhough I'm just one year younger than her.

"When do you have school off?" She ask and glance shortly at me.

"3pm, why? You come and pick me up, Unnie?" I ask with a smile, because it don't happen often that she picks me up from school.

"Yeah, I'm not working much today, so I can pick you up" she says, taking a left curve.

"Yay, okay, that sounds good to me, Unnie" I say and jump happily in my seat.

"What a baby" she says and I just laugh a little.

Me and my friends have breaktime right now, and we sit on our regular spot.

I get my lunchbox out and the bottle with chocolate milk that Yunjin made for me this morning.

I start to eat and really enjoy her cooking or overall the food she makes for me.

"Julia, you got some time today?" Chaeryeong ask.

From the friendgroup I'm closest to Chaeryeong Unnie.

"Why?" I ask and look at her, leaning on my hand a little.

"Could we hang out at your house? We've never saw your parents" she said and I just smile a little.

"I need to call my bestfriend and ask her if it's okay" I say and already get my phone out.

"Eh?" Ryujin said and look at me.

"I'm living with my bestfriend. My parents and little sister still live in America" I tell them, because they don't know as much as Yunjin know.

"Wha- really? Are you being for real right now?" Lia ask.

"Yes, why should I lie about it? My bestfriend works already so she is paying the rent, she's also the one giving me the pocket money, or makes me food and drinks and brings me to school. She wants me to focus on my studies, so I shouldn't worry about the money" I say, because that's how Yunjin think.

"Your bestfriend is really cute towards you. How come you don't talk about her?" Yeji ask.

"I don't know, I think because it's kind of my private life. But I can call her because she have work off a little sooner today and told me she can pick me up today, and because it have 5 seats, some need to sit on someone's lap" I explain them and unlock my phone to call her.