30

Yunjin's pov

It's 10am, I called at my workplace saying I will take a few days off and like, Julia's school don't really know that she will be coming today, so I just thought I have today with her completely to spend again.

I'm still holding her in my arms and she was snoring a little, her hands now beside me on the bed, kind of hugging me.

She took a deep breath, guess she stopped breathing for a short time. (I sometimes have it and then wake up breathing again lol)

She rub her left eye and yawn a little "slept well, gorgeous?" I ask, looking down to her.

"Yes, is it time to go to school? And I thought you need to leave earlier than me?" She ask me, getting her head a little up but trying to keep her eyes open.

"I took a few days off, and you won't go to school so we can spend a few days together before we go back to work and school. I missed you alot and I don't want to just spend one date with you and then go back to work without seeing you on a day, so, let's spend together here and maybe with your friends because they haven't seen you for a long time too and I'm sure they will be happy" I get my hand under her shirt and trace my fingers a little over her back.

"Hm, okay, but I just want to stay in bed, with you. Please?" She ask me and put her head back on my shoulder.

"Noo, not for the whole day. We can stay here yes but not all the time just in bed" I say and she whine a little bit at me.

"No whining around, you're not a little kid, baby. You get fully awake and then we go downstairs to make ourselves breakfast or something" I sit up, holding onto her so she won't fall or something.

"That's mean" she say and cling onto me like her life depends on me right now.

"Maybe it is, but you said yesterday to tall with your mom about your life and other stuff probably" I say softly and just rock a little side from side with her.

She only nod her head "Can I go clubbing tonight with some friends?" She ask.

"Why do you ask me that? You can go whenever you want" I say and she looks at me.

"I don't know, maybe you don't want me to.." 

"You're your own person and have your own interest. If you like to go clubbing then go. I just want you to text me sometimes so I know that you're okay, baby, that's all I want. Just please don't drink too much then, okay? I'm not there to take care of you at the time. I can come pick you up when you want me to" she nod her head and kiss my cheek a few times.

It's already 5 am and I'm still awake because well Julia texted me that everythings okay, but I'm still worried because its so late and I just have a bad feeling about it right now.

And just like that, I get a call from her and I immediately pick up the call.

"Hey baby, ready to get picked up?" I ask her, sitting up in the bed because I'm at her mothers house.

"Yes please, I-I don't f-feel w-well and c-comfortable" she stutter and it seems like something happened to her.

"Okay, I'm going to be on the way. Are you outside?" I ask her and rush downstairs and grab my keys and slip fastly into my shoes.

"H-Hiding in the bathroom, U-Unnie" she tell me and I close the door to my car, starting the engine and get the seatbelt around me.

"Keep me on the phone while I drive there, okay? I won't take long, babygirl" I tell her and start to drive to where the club is.

I went inside the clubs restroom and close the first door and be in the room "baby, you can come out" I say because I hear that she is crying.

She went out after unlocking the door and looks at me, having all her stuff tightly in her hand.

I end the call and take the stuff from her to hold it and hold her hand in mine, feeling how much she's shaking.

I get us in the backseat of my car to have a talk with her about it because she's a little bruised up and her dress is a little ripped too.

I close the door and sit beside her while she's looking down "do you know what happened?" I ask her, taking her hand in both of mine.

"T-They touched me on inappropriate p-places, Unnie" she kind of whisper like she did something wrong.

"You're bruised up too, were they punching you on your arms or something?" I ask her.

She sob "they g-gripped my arm tightly s-so I have a f-few bruises now" she say and rub her arms a little.

"You know that you can look at me while telling me what they did to you, baby. That's all they did or is there even more? We should call the police for that" I say, and she finally looks at me, her makeup smudged.

"I-I... I think they p-put something in my drink to do something to me w-while I'm not conscious but I went into the r-restroom after people there noticed and got the security on t-them. I just want t-to go home, Unnie" she say and I get out some tissues, wiping her tears away and also a little of her mascara.

"I will drive us home now, baby" I say and we both crawl over to get on the passenger and drivers seat.

"Do you want to wear my hoodie till we're home?" I ask and look at her.

She just nod her head and I undress it and hand it over to her, and she wears it and lean her head against the window.

I look at her for a few seconds because seeing her like that breaks my heart, and knowing what people did to her and tried to get further is the worse thing about this story.

She's sitting on the bed, both of us already changed and she was too tired, or probably the thing is kicking in the guys put in her drink, so I'm taking her makeup off while she can rest a little bit.

"Are you about to fall asleep or feel differently like fainting?" I ask to make sure.

"I'm tired, Unnie. I want to sleep" she mumble and I wipe her face for the last time to make sure all the makeup is off.

My hand is on the back of her head to keep her head still and she just have her eyes closed and plays with the new hoodie I put on for me, seems like she's nervous.

I kiss her forehead, being done putting off her makeup and she lays down in bed while I make my way to the lightswitch and turn off the lights.

I went back to her and lay beside her, feeling how she lays herself halfway on top of me.

"Are you disgusted by me?.." she ask.

"No, no I'm not. Why should I be disgusted because of you, baby? You did nothing wrong in this situation. Don't put the fault on you when it's clearly the fault of the guys who couldn't stop themselves, okay? It's not your fault, babygirl" I tell her to reassure her and she sighs a little out.

"But the dress-.."

"No, stop that. You wore a revealing dress yes, but it's not an invitation for someone to come to you and touch you or grip onto you. You were beautiful in that dress, but no one is allowed just to touch you because you wear something revealing. It's not your fault, and also not because of what you wear outside. If they can't control themselves then it's their problem ending in jail" she only nod her head and put her hand on my cheek, kissing my other, probably to know where my cheek is because its completely dark in here.

She then hugs me and snuggle to me "have a good rest from it, okay? Sleep well, and sweet dreams that are hopefully with me. I love you" I whisper to her and play with her hair a little.

"I love you too" she say and hide more in my neck and the blanket being pulled more up by her.

I rub her back and kiss her head a few times, feeling sleepy too because its almost 6am and I stayed awake the whole night to make sure Julia is okay and when to pick her up.