5

Yunjin's pov

It's 11am so I slowly walk back upstairs in my room to wake Julia up because she was throwing up 3 times in the middle of the night.

Her sister is eating something so I hope she'll keep quiet when Julia wakes up because I'm sure she will have a headache.

I put the tray on my nightstand and sit down, shaking her a little "Julia, it's time to wake up, taking some medicines for your headache, to eat and drink something too" I say and she start to stretch herself, the blanket going down to her waist because of how much she stretch herself.

She smile a little but have her eyes still closed.

"Take the pill against a headache" i show her my hand where the pill lays on and hold a glass of water in my other hand.

She take it from my hand and the glass too, swallowing down the pill and drink the whole glass of water.

"Thank you, Unnie, my head was really hurting much" she said and lean back down against my soft pillows.

"I took today off so I can take care of you, ao you will just stay in bed. Do you remember when you vomitted in the night? Or anything we talked about yesterday?" I ask her, my hand on her thigh that is covered by my blanket.

"Yeah I do. Thank you for listening to me and all, even if I'm sure I was a brat or something because I was drunk, but thank you for being here for me, Unnie, I appreciate it"

"To my surprise you were quiet. You fell asleep often that's why I brought you to bed then, but after a few minutes you came into my room because of your thoughts and after we talked about our friendship because we fight alot the past few months you finally cried a little and I comforted you. I hope you feel a little better, now that you talked about all your feelings and that you cried a little bit" she nods her head and smile a little bit.

"I do, also thanks to you for that. But you really didn't need to take a day off for me, Unnie" she grab my free hand and hold onto it.

"You know you wouldn't get a rest being alone here with your sister. So, me being the older one will stay here to take care of you so you can get your rest to be fit for tomorrow, because tomorrow is your longest day in school" I pat her head softly.

I know she likes it when someone pats her head, and over the years it got my little habit patting her head, and it always gets her a little shy.

"Thank you, Unnie, really" she say and sit up again, so I get the tray and put it on her lap so she can eat and drink some self made orange juice.

"No problem. Just rest for today and good is"  she nod her head and start to eat her food that I made for her.

Short chapter