8

Yunjin's pov

Julia took me out to a club to party a little with me and she told me we both should let loose and have a fun night today.

Since we both want to drink one of her friends will pick us up when she calls her because I don't really trust an taxi when Julia and I might be drunk.

We showed our IDs and they let us inside "so Unnie, what will you do if someone flirts with you?" She ask and we make our way inside.

"Nothing, what should I do about it? I'm here to have a night out with you so I will have fun with you tonight. Also I don't want someone from a club, I'm not interested in a relationship, Julia" I say, while we make our way to the bar to get some alcohol.

"But Unnie, you deserve how it feels to get loved by someone. You deserve the world, Unnie, I mean it" she turn to look at me.

"I already have you who loves me the way I am and that's all I need in my life right now, okay? So let's just enjoy the night, only the two of us. You're the one who took me out so I'm spending my time with you. Dancing, drinking, whatever" I say and she have a big smile plastered on her lips.

"Okay to be honest, this was really cute of you, Unnie. But if you think like ths, then okay, let's have fun just the two of us. But if you find a girl interesting here, then don't hesitate and try to talk to her" I nod my head, eventhough I definitely won't do that.

We are dancing on the dance floor, and because it got even more full we are almost body on body, but i to be honest don't have something against it.

She was already too tipsy, while I'm still okay and she sway her hips against my front, what is definitely a new side of her.

I put my hands on her waist and lean over to say something in her ear because the music is loud "please stop moving your hips against my front, it gets me hard" I shout close to her ear and she stop moving and turned around, putting her arms on my shoulders.

"Okay, I'm sorry" she shout and I nod my head, kissing her cheek.

Some girls were looking at us but I kinda ignore it because I don't want someone to hit on me because I'm here to have a fun time with Julia.

"Unnie, let's get another drink, please?" She ask cutely, tilting her head a little to the side to look even more cute.

She didn't wait for my answer and just pulled me with her to the bar. She got us some vodka shots and I look at her, because she definitely know how to drink alcohol and get drunk.

We clink our glasses together and then taking the shots, because she ordered 4 of them.

I know it's my money and i need to pay for a the drinks we already drank, but I don't mind tonight.

Julia stumble a little by her own feets and I hold her on her waist "be careful, Julia. You should sober out a little. Wanna go a little outside to get some fresh air?"

"Wah, that would be really great, Unnie" she say and take my hand in hers, but I lead the way to the back to go out there.

I sit down on a bench and let go of her hand, thinking she takes a seat beside me, but nope, she took a seat on my lap instead.

She lean the back of her head on my shoulder and grab my hands to wrap my arms around her waist.

"Unnie-ah, when we get home we'll cuddle, right? I just love your cuddles so much and it's so comfortable with you, and overall being so close to you. The way you always hold me makes me feel so safe, like no one can harm me because you'll protect me like always. You're my favourite person Unnie and I hope I will never, never ever loose you in my life, because I need you in my life" she turn sideways in my lap and cup my cheeks a little.