7

Julia's pov

I'm making my way down because I'm going a little around with my girls and then at Yeji's house, also Yunjin have 2 weeks no work so we also can spend more time together.

My annoying sister is flirting with Ryujin and I really hope that Ryujin won't like her.

"Unnie, I'm ready to go, so you maybe pick me up later?" I ask for Yunjin and push Aliyah away.

"Stop hitting on her, you're not her type" I say and Yunjin was chuckling a little.

"Why would you know that? Maybe she likes me" she said, being all over herself.

"I think if you were this interesting for her that she would hit on you too. She didn't so stop it now" I say.

"Here, enjoy your day" Yunjin said and hand me some money, so I put it in my wallet.

"Thank you, Unnie" I say.

"Why won't I get money?" Aliyah ask.

"Because I'm close to your sister, and she is going to college to have a good work after. Do you do anything here? No, you just live here because your parents told us to let you stay. You're not working, nor do you go to school" Yunjin said and I smile proudly at her because she's also mostly annoyed by Aliyah.

"But Julia isn't working too" she said some dumb excuse and Yunjin facepalm.

"I said she is going to college. She is already stressed, you stress her even more, and I think work will end her completely. Now that you live here aswell I need to pay for 3 people eventhough this house is made for 2. So make sure you find a workplace and home soon so Julia and I can pay for food and all that" she says and now stood close beside me, wrapping one arm around me.

"You can go now. Tell me when to pick you up" she hugs me tightly and I hug her back.

"Will do, Unnie" I say and she push me carefully out of the house and we start to walk off our property.

"Julia, is it true that she have a dick? Like the girls said?" Lia ask.

"Yeah, Yunjin and I went in the school with them before and they picked alot on Yunjin because they found out and all. And I really couldn't stop it because they were angering me and they know that Yunjin is my bestfriend and I would do everything for her" I say and hook my arms with Ryujins and Chaeryeongs.

"Seems like you love her" Yuna said.

"If it's in a friendly way, then I definitely do love her, but not in a lover or relationship way, so please don't get this wrong" I say.

"What about her? She seems like she loves you more than friends" Yuna ask and I look at her.

I Starr to laugh "Yunaaa, Yunjin and I already told all of you that there is nothing more than friendship. Not from my side and not from her side. I don't know what will happen in the future, but right now there is nothing more than friends" i explain her again.

"Oh, you don't know what will happen in the future" Ryujin smirk at me and I slap her a little.

"Yeah, because everything can happen, okay? Yunjin Unnie is really pretty and a cool person overall. I think you all noticed how much she cares for me because of how close we are and she gives me a lot of attention what I need. I wouldn't mind falling inlove with her, but it's not my plan to do so. If it happens than it happens and I'll be honest with her then. She never had a relationship before because she got picked on in school and just chilled with me because she dont trust people easily, she was scared that people be together with her just to make fun of her or spread something that she told that person as a secret. She have her own little group of friends but she is closest to me and the other way around too" I tell them.

"She really haven't? She looks like she could pull everyone that she wants" Yeji said.

"Yeah I know, I see it like that too, but she is I guess too insecure. I think I need to take her out on a party so some girls might flirt because she gæ" I say and they laugh about it.

"What? I want her to be happy and know how it is to get loved by someone because she deserves the best in the world" I say and they let go of me.

"Then, why don't you take her out today? You're suspended, you said she have 2 weeks off work, so let loose today and maybe she gets to know someone" Chaeryeong said and they pushed me away.

"Really? Then bring me home now" I say and they all chuckle while I only laugh.

How the night went will be in the next chapter:)