11

Yunjin's pov

My friends and I are chilling in Chaewon's livingroom because we are over at her house and I want to talk to them about somethings specific.

But I couldn't really find any words and keep fiddling with my fingers that rest on my lap.

"Yunjin, you look so nervous" Kkura said and I nod my head.

"Did something happened?" Chaewon ask.

"No, its just I think I'm falling for Julia.." I look at them and sigh out.

"I don't know, recently alot is happening. We cuddle more, she tries to look for skinship so she sits on my lap, when we were at the club she was swaying her hips against me, well she probably forgot that it makes something with me because she was tipsy or maybe even drunk and she was understanding and stopped when I told her too. We talk alot too that it doesn't matter what people think between us two we will always stay so close with each other because of how comfortable we are. Like, we're so comfortable with each other that we walk around in underwear at home, or we don't lock the bathroom door when we shower or bath because we only have one bathroom and sometimes I take long or she and we need to pee and all. But that's what we always did, so I don't understand why I'm falling for her when it's nothing new between us..." I explain them my situation and how I feel about Julia and everything that happens between us.

"Maybe you just really noticed now how much you like it. Did you had a relationship before or were inlove?" I shake my head.

"No, school made me reject everyone, so my only friend there was Julia and she really never left my side. So... I guess I just trust her enough and many more things because we're so close. I don't know what to do, because I don't want to take distance or something and also don't want to tell her about it now. I just recently found out that she is attracted to girls too so I guess I have a little hope" I say and sigh a little out.

"You don't need to take distance or something if you think it makes you happy, just don't immediately think because you two cuddle or something that it have something to do with romantic, okay? Find the right time to tell her and just be with her how you want. Don't show her anything that you like her more than friends, because I'm sure that she will notice" I nod my head at Chaewon's advice and smile a little.

"I will try my best to not show her anything.  I just want to be close to her because she's my comfort person" I say and they all smile.

"We know that, Yunjinnie. Having feelings for someone is cute but weird at the same time, right?" Zuha ask.

"I guess so" I say and still fiddle with my fingers.

9pm

I leave my room after changing and I'm really tired, so I'll just go into Julia's room, lay on her and maybe sleep, when she wants to hold me.

I close the door and get under the blanket, crawling a little to her and lay down, having my head on her chest.

"Unnie, is everything okay?" She ask, putting her phone away.

"Just tired and I wanted a little comfort because work stressed me out the last few days. I'm happy to have 2 weeks off" I say.

Julia immediately starts playing with my hair after pulling the blanket more up to my neck.

"Understandable that you're stressed out and want comfort. You work so much for us, I'm really sorry about it. You deserve those two weeks to just rest, I will take care of you then, especially after school because next week I can go there again" I nod my head and close my eyes.

"But overall, is everything okay? You can talk with me"

"Yeah, everything's okay, Juli, don't worry. I just want to get cuddled because I'm really sleepy" I tell her and hide a little because her hoodie is big to hide a little there.

She lay more down and let me rest on her "well, you can sleep like this, Unnie, I don't mind at all. I will hold you, for now, because I don't know how it'll be in the night. But, make yourself comfortable, you can lay completely on me too if you want to" she say and rub my upper back a little bit.

So I lay down completely on her and rest my head on her shoulder, hiding in her neck because it's dark there and I'm sure ill fall asleep fast.

"Sleep well, Unnie-ah, take a good and long rest" she say softly and I just smile.

"You too whenever you're gonna sleep. Thank you for cuddling me tonight"

"Like I said, everything for you, Unnie"

I nod my head and close my eyes, feeling how she put my hood a little up to keep my nape warm enough, also pulling the blanket more up again so both of us will be warm tonight.