2

"Elena's not stupid Dean." Sam says while flying through his books. "She's gonna find out."

"And your not gonna tell her." I say taking a seat across from sam. He shakes his head, he's in grief. I know he doesn't want to keep this from her, but he has to. If Elena ejects Zeke then she'll die.

Kevin walks into the library, actually looking not like a homeless person. He's shaven, showered, and probably had something other than hotdogs, it's the work of Elena.

"What do you think?" Elena says prancing in after him. She leans down pecking my lips. I hope Ezekiel doesn't mind.
"Looks great, did you work your magic?" I say, getting up from the chair.

Elena stands at the book shelfs track them with her fingers.
"Yeah." She says quietly. I come up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. I lean into her kissing her neck.
"Your beautiful." I whisper so only she can hear.

"Seriously guys!" Kevin shrieks. He hates seeing us kiss it 'makes him feel like a loner'. It's Kevin what do you expect. I let go of her, feeling her smile.
Sam glances up at her. He's not going to be very chill around Elena like he usually is.

*****************

I patch Sam's forehead. We just got back from a hunt. More like Abadon luring us in. She almost killed Sammy, but we got 1 of the two hunters out alive. Sam was thrown against a brick wall smacking his head pretty hard.

I start closing up the first aid kit. "Dean, I can't do this..." Sam says his puppy dog eyes activated.
"Sam you can, I know you can." I say latching the case.

"I can't lie to Lena, she's like a sister to me." He says. I think of how many times he's lied to me, how many times he didn't care.
"Sam... If you love her, you won't tell her." I say walking past him. I set the aid kit of the oak table heading off to my room.

I reach the door, Elena lay curled up on one side. Her hair laying askew on the pillow. I smile, she looks adorable like that.
I crawl in next to her wrapping my arm around her back. She turns into me placing her hand over my chest.

"Dean...." She whispers.

"Yes?" I say back, as Sam passes the door. She nudges her head into my chest. "I'm.. Glad it's over." She says taking slower breaths. The trials she means the trials.

"Me too." I say kissing her forehead. I hold her close, remembering that she has to stay out of harms way until she's completely healed.

She's asleep, her soft breaths humming. A little smile spread across her lips. I never thought in this life that I would get married, but I found her in times i needed someone most. It just fit, and I love her... More than anything in this world.