35

"We got her, mama." Travis says. I franticly look around for Jody, she's gone how is that possible she was in the back of the truck where did she go?
     I'm slung over Travis shoulder, kicking and screaming.
"Who's this."
        "Girl we found, trying to get Alex." Travis dumps me one the floor of the old house. I look up at the woman they call mama. Her red frizzy hair, and old baggy clothes. I glance over to Alex who has a scared expression thrown across her face.
'Mama' takes the cloth from my mouth.
"What's your name?" She questions.
"Why the hell do you care." I snap. She slaps me across the face.
"What is you name?" She asks again.

"Go to hell." I sputter. She slaps my again, this time I can taste blood.
"Your gonna learn to behave yourself, before we move." She says, nodding to so called 'Connor'.
Connor drags me by my shirt down the hard wooden steps, really hurts your ass when you think about it.

(Deans POV)

"Jody, hey wake up!" I say shaking her awake. We found her a ways into the woods from the cabin, they must have dumped her.
"Dean? Sam?" She says pulling herself up.
"What happened?" Sam asks.
"They took Alex."

"Elena what about Elena?!" I ask franticly. I want her to be fine but I know she isn't.
"I don't know, I'm sorry." She says looking up at me.
I pull away running into the house. "Emily! Emily!" I yell, I hear a closet open slowly followed by the crying of Tristan. I run towards them hugging them tightly.
"Thank god nothing happened to you two."

"Where's Elena?" Emily asks scared.
"We don't know."

***************

"Stopppp!!!" I scream, quickly before I'm dunked back underwater. I struggle to pull myself up but Connor is holding me down. Each time is getting longer and harder to stay awake. He pulls me up from the water, now taking me all the way out.

"Take off your shirt." He demands.
"No!"

"Do it or I'll hunt your boyfriend down." I slowly take my shirt off letting my tank top show.
He nudged at me again, showing to take my tank top off.
"No, please." I stutter just wanting Dean to be here holding me in his arms. I slowly slide my tank off, standing in my bra. I squeeze my eyes shut not wanting to see anything but Dean.

I feel his arms around my waist, I shrug them off.
"Don't resist or I'll kill you." He says into my ears.
"I'd rather die." I say not looking. I can just feel Connors smirk.
He touches me again, this time pinning my wrists to the wall. He kisses my neck. I can feel slow tears role down my cheeks. This is all to much, the memories of Damon come flooding back.
How he did this to me, even when I disused will all the will power I had.
Connor makes his way up to my lips, kissing them forcefully. I don't give in, I just wait till it's the right time.
He presses his body against mine unbuttoning my jeans.

I bring my knee right up into his groin. He doubles over groaning. I make a run for the door, I get away from Connor.
"Come here." Mama says, I'm hesitant at first. "Get you a shirt."
I slowly trail behind her.

She pulls out a jacket, handing it to me. I shrug it on. It still shows my stomach but it's good enough.
"Thank you." I say quietly. She nods.

**************

"Tell me where she is!" I yell, at the vamp. He's bleeding pretty bad, Sam in trying to get the location, based off of what Jody saw.

"Don't you know, you passed it" he chuckles. I can't take anymore of this, I slice his head of with my machete.
"Thanks." I say. Wiping the blood from my face.

******************

"Come on Elena." Travis says. I shake my head fighting back tears. He comes closer to me. I try to push him away but he grabs my hands. Travis pulls me into him. I try to wiggle my way out but I can't.

He kisses my and he won't break away. I push away but he follows. I can feel my jeans being pulled from my legs.
I struggle trying to get away but I can now feel his hands on my back trying to get at my bra.

I can't get out, he's sprawled around me. I here the clicking of his belt hitting the floor.
No no no!

Travis unhooks my bra, there for the only thing that's holding it is the straps. He moves on of them down my shoulder.
It all stops, everything. Next thing I know Travis's body is laying on the floor headless.

I look up, Sam is standing in front of me. I turn away slowly starring down at the floorboards. I have no words.
Sam touches my arm, I flinch.
"Elena your okay now." He says calmly, I just stare down at the floor.
"Elena." He says trying to get my attention.
I'm scared and i don't think I can help but show it.
"Sam, what's wrong?" Deans voice rings out.

"It's Elena." Sam says quietly so I don't hear but I do anyway.
     "Go get Jody, I got her." Dean says letting Sam go. Dean makes his way over to me, I've let him down.

"Hey, Elena." He says fixing my jacket. I stare up at his beautiful green eyes.
   "Come on let's get you fixed up." He says helping me stand. I cautiously grab my jeans, snapping them around my waist.

Dean takes my arm pulling my bra strap back up.
   "Come on let's get you gotta here." He says pulling me close.

***************

  "She gonna be alright?" Jody says motioning towards Elena. She's hugging her knees to her chest In the back of the impala.
   "Yeah she just needs some time." I say looking at how messed up she looks, mentally and Physically. "Just a bunch of sex crazed hillbillies,"

Jody smiles as Elena turns her head to look at me through the window.
     Emily comes running out Tristan with her. "Is she okay!? Can I see her!?" She says franticly.
   I stop her before she can open the door. "Emily, I think she just wants some time to herself right now."
Emily nods. Sam closes the trunk, I toss him the keys, I'm gonna sit in the back with Elena.

Last night she wouldn't sleep, she just sat in my arms, nothing was said, just us there. I'm hoping she'll fall asleep in the car but who knows.
    "We'll she ha Jody." I say giving her a hug.
    "I'll see ya." She says as I climb in the back. I sit close to Elena, wrapping her in my arms.
"How you doin?"
      "Fine." She says lacing her fingers with mine.
"That's my girl." I say kissing her cheek. She leans into my drifting to sleep.