28

"Be careful." I say hugging Emily. She smiles, she's volunteered to go on this hunt. I'm actually surprised because she hates this, but I guess she decided to face the facts, she's not getting out of this life.
  "I will." She whispers. Leaving my arms. She heads up the steps taking deans duffel with her.

Sam's staying here with me because I'm close to giving birth. Dean doesn't want to go but Cas has found Gadreel and we need information.
"I don't know maybe I shouldn't." Dean says.
"Go. You've been ding to get your hands on that angel." I say smiling. Dean pulls me close to him.
"I love you." He whispers so only I can hear.
  "I love you too." I whisper back, gently kissing his lips. "Sam will call you if I go into labor, just saying." I smile back at Sammy.

"Take care of her Sammy," Dean says climbing up the bunker stairs. He winks at me as he closes the bunker door leaving to go get information from Gadreel.
Sam grabs my side pulling me into a hug.

***********

"I don't know what has gotten into her but it's weird, I'm mean she hates hunting now she's running off to go do one, it's crazy." I say drying the last dish and putting it away.
"I don't know I think she just relies's that she's gonna be watching your kid, when you want to hunt and it's her last chance of freedom." Sam says smiling.

"Hey, I'm not gonna be one of this mothers who dumps her kid with there relatives." I say chuckling my towel in the open cabinet where it came from.
"I'm sure your going to be a great mother, and Dean a great dad." Sam says hitting the cabinet shut with his leg.
"Yeah he's got that, hero-y comfort feel doesn't he." I say smiling to myself. "Hey, your gonna be a great uncle." I say looking up to him.
    "Damn right I am." He chuckles.

I feel my very large stomach, rubbing it up and down.
"Sam, can we go get some Gummy Worms?" I ask.
   "You just ate 30 minutes ago."
I begin shaking my stomach from side to side doing a weird dance.
"Okay stop, we'll go." I smile pleased with myself. "Don't want that baby to pop out ya." Sam jokes under his breath but I can still hear him. I smack his arm going to the garage where we keep our extra cars.

I hope into the old mustang that Dean had to rewire so it actually drove. Sam taking his Time swings the keys on his pointer finger.
He climbs in and we're off.

**********

I grab a tiny basket and head off to the candy Aisle.
Sam heads over to the salads. I start to pile chocolate,starburst, skittles, Peanut Butter cups, gummy worms, and 2 bags of suckers. I peak over the top shelve looking at Sam take healthy shit. Nothing against it, but right now I'm happy with candy.

I sneak a wave a him over the shelves. He grins. "Your gonna get fat."
  "I'm already fat." I say coming over to him. The only other customer leaves out into the dark. It's late at night and we're keeping the cashier here.
   "Here I'll go pay." I say taking Sam's stuff a putting them into my basket. I get to the counter, when the lights above us burst into sparks.

I get down on the floor, feeling my way behind the counter.
"Sammy!" I  yell into the blackness. The Cashier went back to go get more bulbs.
   "Elena where are you!?" He asks frantic.
"Behind the counter!" I yell. Covering my mouth with my hand as you hear shuffling. The door opens just as i take the old wall phone dialing deans number.
   "Hello?" He answers.
"Dean, it's Elena." I pause as someone grabs my arm, I jump not knowing its Sam.
"Lena what's wrong?" He asks concern filling his voice.
   "Sam and I are trapped in a Kwik Stop and I- I think I'm in labor!" I say as a sharp pain travels to my stomach.

I breathe hard and I hold my baby bump. "Sam." I whisper. He takes my hand indicating that I need to squeeze it as tight as I can. He takes the phone from me "Dean, I think it's Angels." He says panic overcoming both of us as we here the screams of the cashier. Dean must have too cause he started to swear.

"I'm coming okay, just hold on." The phone cuts off. I squeeze Sam's hand tightly trying to keep quiet.
"Sam... Please... We gotta get outa.. Here." I say in between breaths.
   "Okay come on." He says quietly pulling me up. We start getting closer to the door, but sam falls to the ground.  I can make out a deep cut in the back of his leg.

"Sammy." I say holding back the pain.
I look up at the figure standing I front of us.
  "Elena Winchester, you will come with me." He says holding an angel blade.
  "Why the hell would I come with you." I snap trying to help Sam sit up.
"Because your giving birth, and it is said the child will be born in the presence of angels." He says.

"Ahh." I whimper holding back tears.
   "Breathe Elena, breathe." Sam says holding my hand.
"Sam.... It's coming!" I screech. Sam stared at me.

"It's time we must go." The Angel says coming closer to me.
   "No!.... Get away from me!" I shout. Sam crawls In front of me, shielding me from the Angel. With a flick of the Angels wrist Sam is unconscious laying on the floor in front of me.

I scream as the pain worsens, sending a cold sweat down my forehead.
The Angel places a hand of me right as I scream out in pain.

(Sam's Pov)

"Sammy! Sammy!" Dean yells shaking me awake. I turn to look over at him and Emily. "Where is she?!" He asks frantic.

"The Angel.... It took her."