12

"Elena?"
She looks back. I crouch down next to her. Emily leaves us to our selfs.

She hugs me leaning against my chest. I brush her hair from her eyes.
We sit on the floor of the bathroom just holding each other.

"You okay?" I whisper already knowing the answer. She shakes her head.

"Dean, I'm far worse than okay..." Elena says. I take her hand, tracing circles in her palm.

"Hey we're having a baby." I say wiping a tear from her cheek.
"Dean Im.... I just need some... Rest." Elena says. I help her up from the floor. She still hugs my side.

I help her to the bed. Elena lays down on her back, taking deep breathes.
"Hey just take some Time." I lean down kissing her forehead.
She smiles up at me. "Thanks."

<next day>

I look into the room for a second. Leaning against the doorframe. Elena lay on her back on the bed. Her hands rest on her stomach breathing deeply. Her eyes are closed.

She's beautiful, how she just payed her hands on her stomach like something is different.

"Dean, your hovering again." She says still concentrating. Every since yesterday I've been 'hovering' a lot. Emily comes in frequently. But Elena spends a lot of time laying in bed, she just relaxes. Laying on her back, trying to feel the baby.

"Sorry." I say walking over to the bed. Laying down next to her. She turns her head to me.
"I feel like it's already here." She says smiling.
"well I would hope so." I grin. Elena takes my hand placing it on her stomach.

Her stomach rises and falls as she takes breathes. I smile pecking Elena's lips.
"Hey, Cas is coming over." I say.

Elena furrows her eyebrows. "Why?"
"He called wanted to see you." I said. Her face brightens.
"Cas called?" She say laughing.
I nod.

*******

Cas is standing talking to Emily and Sam. I hold Elena closely as we walk into this catastrophe.
"Cas." Elena says a smile spread across her lips. Castiel whips around, he's actually not all serious.

He hugs Elena squeezing the life out of her.
"Cas... Can't breathe." She says. He drops her on her feet.
"Sorry." He says smiling. I guess he's really happy for us besides the grimacing part.

"Congratulations Dean." He says. I hit him on the back "thanks buddy."
I walk back to Sam.

"Talked to Zeke lately?" I ask looking at how happy Emily is for her sister.
"Yesterday actually, he told me wants gonna happen to that baby Dean." Sam says not taking his eyes off of Elena.

"I'm not gonna let them." I say finally turning to my brother. He smiles a bit "I know."

I smile knowing Sam's gonna do all he can. Knowing that Ezekiel will keep her safe, Emily will keep her safe, Cas will so many people care about her.

<2 Days Later>

"Hey you ready?... Whoa..." I say stoping in my tracks. Elena turns around. Get long flowing hair cut short at her shoulders.

"Hm?" She say slinging her duffle bag over her shoulder.
"You cut your hair..why?" I say coming close to her.

"I just needed a change." She says running her hand through it. "What do you think?"

"It's beautiful." I smile pecking her lips. She smiles kissing me again. I pick up my duffel, grabbing Elena's hand. We quietly walk down the hall trying not wake Emily. It's 4 in the morning and Sam, Elena, and I are going on a hunt.
She knows this but we don't want to cause any ruckus.

"You guys ready?" Sam whispers opening the door to the outside world.
"Yeah." Elena says back. We quickly climb up the stairs with light steps.

As we step outside loading the impala.
"What are we hunting?" Elena asks sticking a silver blade in her shoe.
I slam the trunk."shapeshifter."