49

Today's the day, we're going to fight those damn Angels. We have a team, weapons to spare, and I'm not leaving until I kill Metatron.
Alex stayed over night, I couldn't sleep cause I thought someone was watching me. Deans been trying to keep me from Alex but he's right there all the time.

"Hey beautiful." He smirks blocking my exit from the kitchen.
"Get out of the way Alex, I have weapons to back." I say pushing through his.
"Oh come one not just not kiss,"
"Dean." I shout trying to get him to come out here. I keep packing weapons when Alex gets close to my ear, "you've grown up well."

"Get away from me!" I say walking down the long twisting hall way.
"Dean! Where the hell are you!" I shout looking everywhere for him.
  I round the corner to the dungeon. I look over seeing Dean blood running down the side of his head.
"Elena hey listen I can explain." Alex says coming up to me.

"Get the hell away from me!!" I shout trying to push past him. He grabs me throwing me back down. I start to crawl away but he wraps a neck around my throat pulling me back towards the door. I pull at the rope as it chokes my neck.
  "Don't struggle, it'll make things worse." Alex says, brushing the hair from my eyes. I start to gag as Alex pulls the rope tighter. Suddenly his grip goes cold, the rope falling to the ground.

I look up catching my breathe, Cas stands above Alex's unconscious body. He takes my hand pulling me up. I burry my chest in his tan trench coat.
  "Elena it will be okay." Cas says holding me.
Tears start dripping down my cheeks leaking into his coat. Why does everything happen to me?

<><><><><>

"Thanks Chris." I say hugging him. Chris is like a brother to me, he's always been.
"No problem Lena-i" Chris says giving me a noggie, I laugh.
  Dean comes over to us smiling. The side of his face bruised and has a scar where Alex hit him with the end of his own gun.

"Hey guys you ready?" Dean asks coming and wrapping his arm around my other side, making a man sandwich.
"Yeah how about everyone else?" Chris asks letting me go into Dean. He's always loved the thought of me being happy, especially with Dean. Ever since we were teenagers, but of course his dad didn't approve.
"Okay let's get going!" Dean says excitedly leaning into kiss me.
  We're only a couple of blocks away, we decided to stay away since the building is in the woods completely separated from society.

<><><><>

We have a group of 50 or so hunters including Sam, Dean, and I. I know every single one to Shay the overly protective ex-marine to Tony the shy but stealthy hunter. We've all crossed paths we've all worked together, some found each other, you could say like Dean and I.
We all start to quietly break into the three chosen groups as we enter the building. Sam, Dean, and I each a leader.
"Be careful." Dean says kissing my cheek.
"Right back at ya." I say squeezing his hand in reassurance.
I we all split taking sepret hall ways. I lead my group down a semi-dark hall, chains hanging from the ceilings. Why can't Angels stay somewhere nice.
Suddenly I hear a scream from up ahead, a woman's scream. I turn to Chris, he herd it to.
"Okay guys were going up ahead but keep going we won't be long." He says following me.
There's more than one scream now, the sound of a child's. Chris and I reach a big open area nothing seems to be here. I look ahead seeing a lanky blonde, her back to us.
"Ma'ma?" Chris questions.
I just stare at the blonde until she turns. Emily stares back at us.
"Emily?" I say not wanting to believe this.
She comes to us with a smile, but kneels Down outstretching her arms. I don't realize what's happening until a shiver goes down my spine. Tristan runs through my legs straight into Emily's arms. I feel dizzy, Chris holds me in his arms.
He knows what happened, he never met Tristan but he already knew he was a sweet little Angel.
"Elena it's okay I promise." He whispers.
Running footsteps come up to us, my group but some with blood staining their faces and other missing.
"Some got jumped," Rick managed to say through his bloody mouth.
"Ahh Elena you've come, we've been expecting you." Metatrons voice ring out through the big open space.
"Take it away!" I yell staring back at the image of my sister and Tristan.
"Why don't you show your face?"
I muster up what courage I have stepping out into the light only provided through the windows. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Dean and Sam with the others waiting patiently.
Metatron gazes at me, tears starting to run down my cheeks, "Get rid of it!!"
Metatron snaps his fingers and their gone. I don't want to see them not now.
I feel a hand on the back of my neck, shoving me down to the concrete. Dean shouts running to me. His arms wrapping strongly around me. Blood drips from my face creating streaks.
"You can come out I know your there!" Metatron calls.
I struggle in Deans grasp, "hey calm down."

Sam steps from the shadows the many other following him. Metatron smirks at Dean and I.
"This is going to be fun." He says with a snap of his fingers.
Angels, everywhere, their blades glinting against the dim light.

I take out the dagger from my pocket, Dean quickly kisses my cheek knowing what I'm about to do. I slam my dagger into Metatrons leg, he screams out in pain I've just declared war.