6

(Elena's pov)

"I knew they'd keep it for me." Dorothy says astonished at the motorcycle in the parking spot. I know that bike deans been admiring it quite a bit.

We figured out the only way to kill the witch is will magic from Oz. since we don't have any here it's nearly impossible.

Dorothy pulls out red high heels, a grin spreading across her lips.
"The ruby slippers!" Charlie said joyful. "They've been to Oz so can kill the witch."

I shrug "death by shoe, I like it." Charlie grasps one, I the other. Out of the corner of my eye I see Sam and Dean walking towards us.
They speak in a deep unfamiliar voice.

"What is that you batman voice." Charlie smiles. I back her and Dorothy up as there eyes flash bright green.

"Can the witch possess people?" I ask Dorothy.
"Yes." She says still brave.

"It will be just as fun." Sam says.
"Killing you a second time." Dean finishes. Both in the deep voice.

I hand Charlie the other slipper. "Get outta here Charlie." I say covering her as she gets out of the garage to find the witch.

I take a hit to Sam. He catches my fist twisting it till I'm on my knees. I can barely fight, my body aches.
Dorothy fights Dean, she hasn't really been up to date on fighting tactics so she's losing.

Sam throws my on the ground. He straddles me hitting me in the face. Again and a again. I wriggle out from underneath him. I start to stand up holding my ground. Dorothy tries to fight Dean off with a poll but it doesn't work.

I'm slammed against a wall, knocking the breath out of me.
I struggle to catch it as Sam's arm digs tighter into my neck.

"So..sorry Sam." I say choking.
I kick Sam, right in the sweet spot. He doubles over falling to the ground.

Sam groans. He sits up groaning.
"Did you kick me?" He says holding himself. I think it's him I turn back to Dean he's helping Dorothy up off the ground.

I wrap my arms around Sammy's neck hugging him.
"Sorry Sammy." I smile.

He smiles until he sees the blood on my face.
"Did I do this Elena?" He asks.

"No Sam it was the witch." I insist. He shakes his head. "Sam I'm fine really."
I help him up, we run out into the main bunker. Charlie's at the top of the steps the key to Oz in her grasp.

"Ding Dong Bitches." She says waving it.

***************

"You said you wanted adventure, so come on red." Dorothy says smiling. Charlie turns to us.
"What about you guys you gonna be alright with out me?"

I hug her "we'll be fine."
Dorothy twists the key into the door and pushes it open. A yellow brick road lined with lush grass is reveled. In the distance a emerald castle glistens.

I gaze at the sight. Its beautiful. Charlie and Dorothy set of down the path. The door closing concealing Oz till the key is brought back.

Dean hugs me close "she'll be okay." He says pecking my lips.