4

I sit on the ground with Ashely. I have a Barbie in my hand. She holds the Barbie up to me. "What's the matter?" She says in a girly voice.

I smile down at her.
"Ashely why don't you come help me look for something." Sam says. He knows I need to talk to Dean.

"Okay!" Ashley hops up. Her and Sam walk out of the motel room.
I can feel tears streak down my cheeks.
Dean sits down next to me, hugging me close.

I start to cry into his chest.
"Shhh, talk to me baby." He says gently rubbing my back.

"Dean... I.."

"I know...I want one to. But you know what this job does." He says in a whisper. I nod my head. He rubs my back gently as I sob.
"Shhhhh. It's okay, shhhhh." He says calmly.

***************

I crouch down behind a bush. Herring the rustling of the forest. We all split up each of us with a flare gun. I quickly move from the bush to a tree. I've followed the windigo to this spot. It's down towards to cave in the ground.

I slowly come close to the hole that leads inside. I climb down not making a sound. I hear the slow move meant of it chewing human flesh. I walk deeper into the cave. I'm not looking where I step, a twig snaps beneath my foot.

The creature snaps his head back to look at me.
Crap! The windigo comes at me, throwing me against the mud wall. It lowers its face to mine. Starring me right in the eyes.
The disgorged human features utters complete disgust. It's mouth dripping with blood. The dirt smudges and ripped patches around its face and body. It once was a human, so I try to reason with it, it's a shot.

"Please.." I whimper trying to pull back from its horrid breath.
It turns its head in confusion. I don't want to die. I sit slumped against this dirt wall while a monster sniffs around me. My flare gun lays across the cave. I try to push off but the windigo's long misshapen hand grabs my neck and presses it back against the wall. It's fallen like claws digging into my throat.

A white hot pain pierces through my arm. I scream at the top of my lungs hoping the boys would hear me. The windigo naw's down on my forearm.
I can feel the flesh being ripped from my bones. The blood gushing onto my clothes.

It stops, standing up. My head falls to my shoulder. My arm is ripped open receiving the bone.
I look up to see Dean shooting the creature in the stomach lighting him up.

Sam runs up to me taking my arm.
"Elena your fine. Come on.." He pleads.
With all the pain surging through my body, my weak state of consciousness I glance down at my arm.
It's completely but together. No ripped holes, no blood, no bone. What the hell?

(Dean)

I lean against the the mud wall. The dirt and sweat drips from my forehead. Sam's with Elena, I can't move much it'll send shooting pain through my insides. I was thrown, two windigo's one forest.

This one, he ripped open Elena's arm. I just pray that Zeke can fix it fast.
I can see her trying to hold on to her conciseness, she won't be able to.

Her head falls limp, her wound is completely healed, but Elena needs time to rest her body. Every time Zeke uses his powers Elena's body needs lots of rest. She can't handle the pressure of she doesn't.

I ignore the pain surging through my body. I slowly lift Elena into my arms.
"Dean.." Sam starts knowing my own condition.

"I- I got her." I stutter sucking in a shallow breath.
I carry Elena out of the cave. The wind of the trees blowing Elena's long brown hair. Her skin a pale white. I reach the impala, Sam has the door open. I gently lay Elena in the back seat, placing her head on my leather jacket. I place a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"You'll be okay... I promise." I whisper.