38

"Hello? Hello?" I say into the TV remote. Tristan laughs, clapping his hands.
"Mr. Tristan in that you." I say knocking Tristan on his back tickling his tummy. He laughs and laughs, out of the corner of my glasses I can see Dean standing in the doorway.

"Who's my big boy." I say Eskimo kissing Tristan. "Can you say daddy, we can surprise Daddy when he gets home." I say baby talking the whole time. Deans supposed to be on a hunt, and sometimes I care to believe he is, but I know why he's standing there watching us. I've been kinda distant from him, he's getting worse and last time I tried to help I got hurt.

"Daddy, Da-DD-Y" I mouth out slowly.
Tristan giggles grabbing the lose hair I left out of my bun.
"Da..dy." he say quietly, oh my god, it worked, he said daddy!! I help him up, taking his little hands in mine,
"Come on, buddy lets go show Uncle Sam and aunt Emily." I say pulling him around the corner I pump straight into Dean almost falling backwards.

"Your back." I say, already knowing.
"Yeah.... Listen I'm sorr-"

"Daddy!" Tristan shouts running at his legs. I smile, as Dean picks him up. "Hey buddy, did your mom teach you a new word." Tristan nods his head, smiling.
"Go find Uncle Sam." He says putting his down to run off. Dean looks me in the eye taking my hand. "Elena, I'm so sorry and I hope you know, that I love you and all I want to do is be with you and Tristan but I can't okay, it's getting so much worse, so I'm leaving." He says, I stare at him, he's leaving?

"Your leaving?" I say shocked. "But you can't I mean you have a son, you have people here that can help you." I say dropping his hand.

He looks down at his hands, the left starts shaking. "Goodbye Elena." He says kissing my lips then taking off. I stand in that lonely hallway, alone.

"Lena?" Emily says edging closer. "You okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine." I say walking away, I get up the stairs, walking right out the door. Deans about to leave, until I open the impala so door pulling him out.
"You can't just leave!" I shout. Dean grabs my shoulders.
"I have too."

I slap him across the face. "No you don't! You leaving your family behind!"
Dean breathes deeply turning his head, his grip tightens.
"Elena I'm trying to keep my temper," he says sliding his hands down to mine.
I feel a cold metal around my wrist. He twists me around shoving me at the railings leading down to the door.

"Dean! Stop!" I yell as he handcuffs me too the railing.
"I'm sorry Elena, I'm so sorry." Dean says walking away.
"You know Dean, if your leaving to go jack off with Crowley, then you should stay gone!" I shout, he pulls out, leaving me in the dark.

**********

"Sam! Emily!" I shout trying to get their attention. I pull at the cuffs, hearing footsteps come closer to me.
    "We'll look who came out of the nest." A sly voice says, I can barely see but what I can see are black eyes. The demon grabs my cheeks in his hand.

"We've been looking for you." The demon says. I try to pull away but I can't move from his grip.
    "Let me go." I say sternly. The demon smirks griping me tighter as I try to break the cuffs.
I suddenly see the tip of Ruby's knife stick through the demons chest. The demon falls to the ground orange lightning shooting through him.
      I see a scared Emily standing where the demon was.
"Emily! Thank god get me out of here." I say. She pulls out her bobby pin unlocking the lock. 
    "Where's Sam?" I ask getting free and hugging my baby sister.
"He's going to find Dean." And at that very moment a car zooms past us I can see Sam driving.

*************

Sam's been gone for at least two days, I don't know where Dean is he hasn't called or anything.

I'm sitting in the nursery sketching while Tristan scribbles all over a piece of paper.
"Mam look!" He shouts showing me his paper.
"Beautiful." I say taking it and pinning it up on the cork board I put in above his toy shelf. Tristan runs out into the hall hearing load footsteps and hoping its daddy.

"Unca Sam!" Tristan shouts but I can hear Emily quietly shushing him. I get up from the bed moving closer to the door seeing what's wrong.
"Elena hey....." Emily says standing in the doorway with Tristan.
"Is everything okay?" I ask trying to get a good look.

"Yeah everything's fine." She says, I know when she lies and it's right now. I push past her right as Sam is trying to carry a body down the hall. My heart shatters.
"Emily..... Who...who is that?" I ask not wanting it to be him.
"Elena please just-"

"Emily!" I shout getting really pissed at her. Tristan looks up at me.
"Daddy." He says pointing to Sam carrying Dean. I quickly walk away from the whole scene, going to the kitchen, the only reason is that it goes into this old room with stashed books.

As I get into the room I break down. Throwing myself at a bookshelf to hold me up. Tears streaming down my face.

Anger hits, I throw books everywhere screaming and cursing and crying. I finally fall down on my knees surrounded by scattered books. Sam kneels down in front of me pulling me into him.
"Everything's going to be fine..... We'll get him back." Sam whispers trying to calm me down. I just cry into him, not wanting to think about this, Any of this.