34

"Hey Lena." Dean says calmly brushing my cheek with his hand. I slowly look up at him, I can't remember anything.
"What happened?" I ask sitting up a bit. Castiel's trench coat is over my legs.
"You passed out." Dean says, wrapping his arm around me. I lean my head against deans shoulder, taking in his smell of whiskey, leather, and car oil.
    "Where's Tris?" I ask not wanting To move.
   "Playing with Sam." He says stroking my hair. I smile, Sam did need some time with Tristan Emily was goofing 'baby play time' as she calls it.
   "Where's Em?"
"Sleeping."

************

"Hi, Jody." I say hugging Jody Mills. We got a call about some Vamps that are going after this girl, Alex..... No Annie..... Or maybe Ann, who knows.
    "Elena, how you been?"

"Busy." I say as I here Tristan's wines from the back seat, I didn't want to leave him at the bunker he can't stay there forever.
     I see Dean lift Tristan out of his car seat. Sam and Emily are getting the duffel bags packed. Dean comes over Tristan on his hip, he pecks my lips.
    "Who is This?" Jody says smiling.

"This is Tristan Ross." Dean says. Tristan snuggles his head into deans neck. I smile at my boys.
  "Ah." He wines.

"You want mommy?" Dean asks gently rubbing his back. I take Tristan into my arms, letting him tangle his hands in my hair. 
     "How old is he?" Jody says smiling.
"He's 6 months tomorrow."

I look up at Jody's cabin, supposedly the girl is staying inside. Dean says that Jody has enough rooms inside for all of us, but Tristan would have to sleep with me and Dean.
"Where is she?" I ask calmly, I really want to talk to her, she must have been through a lot.
"She's inside, Resting." Jody says, leading the way.

The cabin is nice, with a burning fireplace, lots of books, nice kitchen.
"She's in here." Jody says going back to help the boys and Emily. I gently knock on the door.
"Who are you?" The girls says calmly.
"I'm Elena." I say hiking Tristan back up on my hip. "What's your name?"

"Alex."

"It's nice to meet you Alex." I say pulling up a chair.
"What do you want?" Alex says carefully.
"I just wanted to ask you a couple questions." I say.
"Okay."

"Do you remember what these people look like?" I ask rubbing Tristan's back so he stays asleep.
"No." She says quickly.
"Alex, your a very beautiful girl, what were you doing?" I say trying to find out as much I can and yet trying not to upset her.
"Nothing." She says to quickly, I can tell she's hiding something.
"You can trust me Alex, me and Jody were here to help you." I say calmly.
"I kno-" Alex starts but Tristan starts to let out little cries interrupting her. She stares at Tristan in his little baby clothes.
"Who...who's that?" She says inching closer.
"It's alright, it's just my son." I say letting her hold him. A smile comes over her face as Tristan giggles and laughs in her arms. "Tristan Ross Winchester." I say knowing she wants to know his name.

I feel Deans hands on my shoulders, I tilt my head pecking his lips. "Hey."
"Hey, Tristan hungry?" He asks.
"Yeah." I say, Alex hands him back in my arms. I get up from my chair letting Dean kiss Tristan's head.
"Let's go get you some mushy carrots." I say bouncing him slowly.

I gently close the door, Jody whispering in my ear. "That's the first time I've seen her smile."

************
Later
*********

"Be careful." I say kissing Dean, him and same or going to the police station to get more information.
"You be careful." He says kissing me again. Emily is helping Sam load the impala and I swear I saw them kiss, why are they hiding this?

I smile as Dean winks at me as he drives off with Sam. I pull Emily close hugging her.
"What?" She laughs.
"Nothing." I say kissing her forehead. We go back into the cabin, Alex comes out of her room occasionally to talk to me, but Emily and Jody are still kind of strangers to her.

"Hey tris." I say quietly gushing him. He still sleeping, he's a very happy baby and he wears himself out. I kiss his head that's already has hair. 6 mouths I'm not so sure? If he's growing fast, like Cas said, then he would be older wouldn't he, I don't know?
"Cas? Ummm I know this is stupid but..... I don't really know how old Tristan is?" I say quietly.

A flutter of wings appear behind me.
"Elena, what do you mean?" Cas says calmly approaching us. I bounce Tristan, trying not to wake him.
"He's supposed to be 6 mouths tomorrow." I say. "Can you just tell me how old he is?"
Cas nods touching Tristan's little forehead. "He's he's almost a year." Cas says. I stare at him in awe, almost a year and we've been babying him, he should be learning to walk, talk, all that.

"And all this, is because he has Angel Grace inside him?" I ask.
"Yes."

I sigh, rubbing my little boys head. This is all because of me, he's going to be aged faster all because I had done those stupid trials.
"Thanks Cas." I say, but he's gone already. I lay Tristan down on my bed, I got a hunch something's happening. I get my pistol, quietly exiting the room. I know Emily will be in in about 30 seconds so Tristan should be fine.
"Jody?" I whisper, the cabin is too quiet.

"Jody!" Alex's screams ring out from her bedroom. I hurry making my way over there. I pound against the door but it won't budge.
"Alex! Alex!" I shout.
"Elena! Please help!" She screams, there's no way in through the door so I head outside to get in through the window.

I get out a it's completely silent, absolutely nothing. I stand there confused.
My phone beeps. "Elena! Oh my god! You need to get Tristan out of there!" Dean yells, the roar of the impala In the background.
"Slow down. Nothing's happening here." I say.
"Please just, listen to me please their there, the vamps after Alex." He says.
"Shit!" I say looking around franticly. "When will you get here!?"
"We're almost there, just hold on." He says Erving the engine more.
"Okay, just be careful Dean-" I'm cut off by a hand wrapping over my mouth. I scream into his hand.

"Elena!? Please answer me?!" Dean says into the phone.
I manage to turn my head glimpsing at the man. His ragged white t-shirt gives a hillbilly vibe, his trucker cap and gnarly teeth.
"Oh Dean, dean help me." He mimics into my phone. I can hear the anger in deans voice. I scream at the top of my lungs but his hand just turns it into muffles.
"You let her go!" Dean yells.
"Not Until I take a bite into that beautiful neck." He says. I can just imagine the Agee radiating off of him.

"Say goodbye." He whispers butting his lips right against my ear, disgusting. He removes his hand but still grips me tighter than ever.
"Dean..... Please hurry" I gasp. The vampire unhinges my arm from its socket, letting it go In a funny spot. I scream at the pain as he lets it go.

"Travis stop!!" Alex screams as this so called Travis pushes me to the ground causing me to land on my shoulder.
      "Bye Dean." Travis says ending the call. He throws my phone on the ground. "Oh come on Alex it's hurt a little fun."

Travis grabs my arm dragging me across the ground. The old pickup truck has Alex shoved in the back seat screaming, and Jody's unconscious body in the bed of the truck. Travis drags me to the back shoving me in with Alex. Before I can do anything he zip ties me wrists together, and knowing a dirty towel around my mouth.

As we pull away I can here the engine of the impala role up, I scream and slam against the door.
     "You better knock it off or you'll get a hell of a punishment, bitch." The other vamp says.
I stop giving up with only one thought going through my mind, Emily and Tristan.