29

"Ahhhhh!" I scream, as intense pain shoots through me.
I have no idea where I am, I don't know where Sam, Dean, and Emily are now, or if they'll ever find me.
I'm surrounded by complete strangers, that I'm only assuming are angels. Angels for Metatron I have no clue.
"You need to breathe," a woman says looking deep and intently at me. I take deep breaths, my stomach rising and falling.
"I'll tell you when to push." The woman says pulling dark red hair up. Her black pant suit signifying that she is an angel.
I hinge my fingers on the edge of the metal table I'm on. I whimper, wanting Dean here to hold my hand.

"Push." The woman says sternly. I push with all my might, wanting this baby out of my.
"Ah!..... It hurts!" I scream.
"Again" I hold my breath.

"Again."

I push one last time, all the pain flooding away. I here soft crying. I start to sit up, ignoring how sore I am.
Little Tristan is carefully swaddled in a blanket. He's handed over to me, his eyes not even open yet.
I reach my hand out to him, his little hand wrapping around my finger.
I smile, he's so beautiful.
"Hi Tristan." I whisper. He gurgles a bit kicking up his feet.
I wriggle his toe not caring that my hands are stained with blood. He reaches down pulling his feet.

An Angel comes over to me, taking Tristan out of my arms.
"Whoa whoa, what are you doing?" I ask a little scared.
"I'm sorry, but he must die." She says. I freeze not believing what I'm hearing.

"No! No..... You can't do this....please." I say trying to move. Tristan starts to cry I can see his little cheeks getting red and flustered.
"I'm sorry." She says turning away.
"No! You don't need to kill him!" I plead. The the Angel turns her head.
"Metatron Demands it."

I feel tears swell up in my eyes, my baby is gonna be gone. I turn so my pare feet dangle over the floor. I zip my jeans up, and trying to find my shoes throughly teary eyes.
I can still here Tristan crying from the other room.

Dean said Things about them taking Tristan, but not killing him.
    "Cas... Please...... I need your help." I whimper collapsing onto the floor crying. I lean back against the tables pedestal.
I'm to weak to get up, I need rest. I look down at my bloody hands, knowing that I'm going to be scarred if I don't do anything.

I slowly start to push my self up, but is slammed back down to the ground by Metatron himself.
"Now Elena, stay down before I decide to kill you too." He says walking away.
I laying on my side breathing hard, i wipe my forehead of sweat.
I glance at an angel slowly sharpening a blade. Tristan's crying rings in the background along with slight clashes from the other doors.

I slowly but Surely start to claw at the ground pulling myself forward, using my feet to push. I can walk with little strength but I'm not using it now, I'll walk when I need to get out of here. A crushing weight is put down on my hand. I scream out in pain, at the crack of my hand and of my vagina burning.
    "Elena..." Metatron's ugly voice says.
"No. No!" I scream as he pulls me by my hair, my feet kicking trying to catch up. 
"You asked for this Elena." He says calmly raising the blade.
    "Metatron!" A strong female voice says. He turns to the dirty blonde, who looks to be following her own path when it comes to the Angels.

"Adina, it's nice to see you again." Metatron says smirking. "Where's Castiel?" He asks.
     "Getting the child." She says raising her blade. The light glinting off it. She swiftly throws it, Metatron vanishes as the Angel blade hits the wall.
Adina hurries over to me. "Are you alright?"

I nod, fighting to scream at the throbbing of my hand. She helps me to my feet just as Cas comes out carrying Tristan. He's smiling as Tristan Giggles.
"Thank you, so much." I say taking Tristan into my arms. Adina smiles at me, Cas encloses me in a hug.
"More will be coming soon, take the left corridor straight out, the boys should be here soon to get you two home." Cas says.
"Alright." I say stepping towards the left corridor. Cas and Adina take out their angel blades as noises come from the right corridor.

I stumble a bit, placing my hand on the wall to trail with me keeping my balance.
Tristan starts to squirm in his little blue blanket.
"Shhhh, were almost out." I whisper kissing his head. I see a light at the end of the hall. I get to the end of the wall, taking my hand from it  placing it of the back of Tristan's head. His hands reach over my shoulder clutching at my bra strap.

I take cautious steps out into an opening, chain link fences lining one wall, body's laying to the cemented ground.
   "Elena!?" Dean asks. I pull my attention to him, his green eyes matching Tristan's. I don't move, I try to pick my feet up but the won't.
Strong arms wrap around me, a kiss being planted on my lips.
"Thank god." Dean says gently letting go.

He smiles at Tristan, as he giggles.
"Tristan Ross Winchester huh?" He says. I nod leaning into deans side.
"He's Beautiful." Dean says reaching out to hold him.

Tristan starts crying, as Dean gets him into his arms. Emily and Sam smile as Dean, hushed him.
"Hey, calm down you'll get used to me." Dean says bouncing him a bit. He has no idea how to handle baby's.

"What day is it?" I whisper, not knowing.
"August 21." Dean whispers back. I smile as Dean wraps his arm around me "get some rest, baby."
I close my eyes as Dean guides me to the back seat to the impala. My two boys.

A/N: hey Guys, I hope your liking it so far, there a lot more to come trust me.
But I just wanted to say thank you, for all the reads, comments, likes, it means a lot.

P.S. I will be going on Vacation, tomorrow so I probably won't update for a while, but I'll have plenty of chapters lined up when I get back.

So again Thank You SO much, Peace.