46

"Dean but me down!" I laugh as he carries me through the bunker. He laughs as he starts to run.
"No chance in hell." He says reaching our room. I let out a screech as Dean throws me on the bed. He leans over me kissing my lips. It feels like the old days, when we were young, that's night when we ran from his dad, when we walked in the woods.

"Dean..." I say as the pain starts to spread through my stomach. I try pushing deans hand from my stomach, I can feel a bit of blood running down my stomach.

"Lena your bleeding." Dean says letting me sit up.
"Yeah I broke my stitches." I say taking my flannel off and wrapping it around my stomach.
"I'll get a bandage." Dean says hurrying off. I glance around our room, finally in home. I get up trying to walk over to the bookshelves.

"Damn it!" I shout as I trip over a toy truck, Tristan's toy truck. I can feel tears starting to build in my eyes. I turn away resting my head on the wall.
"Elena.... Baby what's wrong?" Dean asks panicked. I point to the toy truck as tears start streaming down my cheeks.

Dean wraps his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. He smooths my hair down kissing my forehead.
"It'll be okay... I promise." He says. I start to sob into his Metallica shirt, the smell of leather, and car oil cloud the air. I've missed this smell.

********
3days later
********

"Stop Elena listen to me! You can't just burry yourself in hunting it's not how you get better." I say grabbing Elena's arm.
    "What do you know Dean!" Elena says a tear streaking down her cheek.
I cup her cheek in my palm.
"I know well enough that when you lose someone not to bottle it all up inside." I say brushing the tear away with my thumb.

She gazes at me for a split then pulls away heading for the door.
    "I'll be back in 5 hours!" She shouts slamming the door shut. I sigh as I walk back to our room.

I lay down on the bed pulling out a picture of Her and Tristan, she doesn't like have long things that remind her of him around, but it doesn't help. He grew up in this bunker, and situation with Emily isn't better.
     She doesn't like to talk about her sister or Tristan anymore. It's like she completely erased them from her memory.

I find her missing in the middle of the night, when I go to look for her she's almost always sobbing in a corner of the library. I even found her with a knife once.
When I find her, her cheeks stained red from tears, I always sit there with her wrapping her in my arms. She eventually falls asleep but it happened every night. It was our son, our only son and we'll probably die before we have another child.

Elena's my wife and I don't want her to suffer like this.

~Elena's POV~

My head slams into the wall. The demon holds my wrists together as he slowly moving his free hand down my cheek. He licks his figure tasting the blood from my forehead.
   "To bad Dean isn't here we could have so much fun." The demon taunts.
"Yeah a sweet time." I say sarcastically. He moves his hand up into my shirt, tracing his finger tips over my scares that still haven't healed.

"I wounded what would happen if I accidentally ripped your scar open?" He whispers into my ear.
    "Then you wouldn't have any fun..." I say letting him see my smirk. He turns me around, hand still on my scars, letting my wrists free. He smiles at me slowly moving closer.

I finally cave grabbing the back of the demons neck and pulling him forward so our lips collide. He kisses me slowly but gradually moves quicker. He presses me against the wall, running his left hand through my hair.
     "I was waiting for the day where you finally decided to give into us." The demon says gasping for air.
   "Oh Hun I've always wanted you." I say toying with the demon. I play around with my free hand, pulling the demon knife from my waist band. I pull away gasping for air, the demon must have seen the knife cause he slides his sharp nails across my scars cutting them wide open.
    I then slam the blade into his stomach, letting The orange electric light go through his body.
   I clutch my stomach tightly, I need to get back.
I make my way to the impala, realizing that Dean would kill me for getting blood on the leather. I slam on the gas trying to get home as fast as I can.

~Dean~

"She hasn't called in 7hours Sam, I'm going to get her." I say heading up to the door.
"Dean she's probably fine, you trained her yourself remember." Sam says. I throw open the door.

Elena stands in the doorway clutching her stomach. Blood staining her shirt and inching down her forehead. She smiles weakly up at me.
"Hi-ya Dean." She says before collapsing in my arms.