CHAPTER TEN

I must have fell asleep as well because I woke up to Sienna trying to wake me and Dex up.

“Whattt” I say, “Ash, Dex its 8pm, you need to start getting dressed” she says.

“Fuck, how long did we sleep” Dex rubs his eyes, “a while, now get your asses up and get dressed” she says as I roll of the bed hitting the floor.

“Ow” I say rubbing my head, Dex laughs, “you alright amore?” he asks.

“Yeah, I’m good” I say getting up and walking to the shower. I hear Sienna and Dex talk but I couldn’t hear much, as if they were whispering.

From the whole conversation they had, all I got was “todays the big night”.

Big night?

What could be big for tonight, other than the fact Adam and Jessica is coming. Its not a good thing they are coming though, but I want to make both of them jealous. Very jealous.

Once I finished having a shower I got to the closet in a towel and got this black dress with a little bit of sparkles. Sienna got it for me when we were shopping one day.

Its perfect, its going to make Adam so jealous, not that I want him back. I don’t want him back, never. I have Dex and I’ve never been happier.

I get into the dress; it was tight enough to show the figure of my body, and with a little bit of make up and fixing my hair, I will look good.

I come out of the closet and see Dex on the bed scrolling through his phone.

“You know we don’t have much time; you should start to get ready” I say taking the phone out of his hand.

He was about to whine and complain that was until he looked at me, “holy fuck” he muttered under his breath, loud enough for me to hear.

“Come on get up and get dressed” I say, “Ashley” he says. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing that he said my actual name.

“Yes” I ask nervously.

“Fuck, your gorgeous” he says getting up, “I- um” I start stuttering.

God this man makes me very nervous.

“You know this is perfect, it will annoy the shit out of Adam”.

Same mindset as me.

“I was thinking the same thing, but-“ I pause walking a little closer, “but?” Dex repeats the same thing coming closer as well.

“But this is mainly for you” I slightly whisper the end wrapping my arms around his neck as he puts his hands on my waist.

This is the moment we always have, inches away from each other, just about to kiss, and the only time we ever had kissed on the lips, for a few seconds, a peck.

“Is that so?” he tilts his head a little, coming closer, our lips are so close.

The door opens.

We both turn our heads, and there are my annoying parents.

I sigh loudly.

“Yes?” I say, “sorry sweetheart did we disturb something?” My mum asks.

She’s trying to be a better mum, have a better relationship with me, I can see that. But my dad, he doesn’t seem bothered to interact with me.

“I’ll start to get ready” Dex smiles before I give him a peck on the cheek.

“Sorry I thought maybe we could help each other get ready?” my mum asks, “and you?” I ask my dad, “I- uh wanted to talk to Dex, I can wait, I’ll just go” he says walking out.