CHAPTER TWELVE

It was the next day and the guys had to go to work. Mafia shit and whatever else they said.

"Ash?" I hear Dex call for me, "I'm in the kitchen" I reply.

I hear him walking downstairs coming behind me, "I have to go amore" he says, I turn around giving him a kiss, "ok, I love you and be safe" I say, "I love you too, if anything happens call me, alright".

He is so protective.

"Same for you" I say. He gives me another kiss before leaving. "AWWWWW" the girls say.

"Shush" I blush. "How has dating Dex been?" my mum asks, "magical" I smile.

"He is such a flirt, and so romantic. He has always known how to make me feel better" I say.

The girls smile, "I'm honestly glad that he was in my room when I came out of the shower" I say slightly laughing.

"That's how you two meet?" Sienna asks, "well we did meet before but that was ages ago, when I went to Jessica's apartment he was there on my bed just as I came out of the shower-" I got cut off, someone else finished my sentence.

"You were in a towel. You were very scared and very mad. You hated me" Dex says, "I forgot my keys" he explained.

"How much did you hear" I ask, "enough to know that I am very romantic" he says teasingly, "I'll see you guys later" he walks out.

"You guys are definitely soulmates" Rachel says, "I used to believe that, with Adam... I love Dex, and if I was still naïve me, I would believe we are soulmates".

"Well, if you don't believe it, I will" Evelyn says. "Well, enough about me, how have you and Dylan been?" I ask Evelyn.

"We are good" She says quietly, "just good?" Sienna ask. She nods.

"Dylan cheated on her" my mum blurts out, "LYNDA" Evelyn yells.

"Mum" I raise an eyebrow at her, "sorry, i- I'll just leave" she walks upstairs to her room.

"Are you ok Ev?" Sienna asks, "yeah I'll be fine" she smiles.

"You know how about we do a day out?" Rachel asks, "What about Dex?" I ask.

Dex has been the protective man he always is, he is still trying to stop me from working and that annoys me.

"We will just try and make sure he doesn't find out" Sienna says, "ok".

We all get ready and get in the car, "so where are we going?" my mum asks, "well I do want to go to the club but some of us are a little under aged" Sienna looks at Evelyn.

"Don't blame me, blame my mum" she crosses her arms, "how about we go eat lunch somewhere first cause I am hungry" I say.

"Alright let's do that". We all go to a café in the city, when we walk in I start to panic.

"Did someone forget that the guys work in the city?" Sienna says.

"Shit" I say walking back outside, "Ash get your ass back here" Evelyn says, "nope go, get in the car, he saw us" Rachel says as we quickly walk back.

"Babe?" Dex says just as I was about to open the car door, "heyyy..." I trial of, "what are you guys doing outside the house?" Chris asks.

"Well, we can't be sitting in the house all day like a sack of potatoes" Evelyn says, I look at her weirdly, "why a sack of potatoes?" I ask. She shrugs.

"You guys realise that someone is trying to get Ashley, how many times have we explained this to you?" Dex says angrily, "Ashley, I don't want you leaving the fucking house again, if I see or hear about you outside of the house I will not be happy, you understand" Dex states sternly.