CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

It was the next morning, Sienna and Chris brought our stuff last night so now all we have to do is grocery shop for this place.

I woke up around 6am and couldn't go back to sleep so I just laid in bed on my phone. "Babe?" Dex says confused, I hum in response, "how long have you been up for?" Dex asks. "Like half an hour" I respond.

"C'mere" he says pulling closer to him so that my back is against his muscular chest. I put my phone down and snuggle up to him.

"I don't know how I got so lucky" Dex says.

"I can say the same thing" I mumble. I look up at him, "you are the cutest little thing in the mornings" Dex states.

I giggle while giving him a quick peck. He then gives me a passionate kiss and pulls back.

"I love you, so much. I want to be with you forever. I want you to be the mother of my kids, I want you to be my wife one day, I want to grow old with you" Dex says. Well that came out of nowhere. "I want to grow old with you too" I smile.

We stay there in silence before I speak, "I want to get married" I say with no explanation, "oh, wait I thought you weren't ready" Dex says, "and isn't it to soon".

"No like maybe-" I pause trying to explain, "maybe in a year?".

"You want to get married in a year?" Dex says, "well we have known each other for a while, but we hated each other then, after Adam we got closer and liked each other for what like a few months?" I say, "mhm and we have been dating officially for a month" he says.

"So, I mean we could wait another year, I don't know" I sigh in defeat.

"I want to, I really do like right now if we could", "but I feel like it's just too soon" I explain.

I get a phone call before Dex could reply.

"Yes?" I question, "ok so we were thinking we all get ready now, and by then it will be about 8, so then we will pick you up and got to the shopping centre" Sienna says over the phone.

"Alright sounds good, I'll get ready now". I hang up the phone and see Dex with a pout on his face.

"Where are you going?" he asks, "shopping, we planned it yesterday" I explain putting my hand on his cheek while caressing it.

"Do you have to go amore, I mean really" he groans in annoyance, "I'm sorry" I give him a kiss but he is still pouting.

"Can I come?" he asks in hope, "nope, girls only" I walk over to the bathroom. I start the shower and while waiting for it to warm up I start to undress, "don't leave baby, please" Dex walks in but then stops as I am half naked.

"Damn" "you look beautiful darling" he comes up from behind me.

"How about you take a shower with me" I suggest, "ooo yes please" he says undressing as I hop into the warm shower.

I hear the shower door open and Dex walking in, "so warm" he hums hugging my waist from behind.

"Very warm" I say, we were standing there for a bit before Dex says something, "may I?" he asks, "I'm not sure what you want to do but go ahead" I respond.

He squirts some body wash in his hand and starts to rub it over my body gently, "I'll wash it off for you" he says giving me a kiss before using the water to wash off all the soap.

"Thank you" I whisper, he smiles..

I take a towel and go into the closet to find some clothes. I throw on some shorts and a tank top, straighten my hair and put the slightest bit of make up on, then I head downstairs.