CHAPTER FOURTY ONE *extra chapter*

*2 years later*
Dex was at work, and I was at home looking after our two little boys, Alex and Axel, who are quite a handful considering they have been crawling around the house, a lot.

They are almost 1 years old, and I can't believe how big they are getting, but twins are so much work, literally everything is doubled, and we have way to many toys for them as well.

Right now, I was in the nursery breastfeeding Alex while Axel sleeps in his bed, "hey my beautiful wife" I hear Dex state coming into the room, "hello" I whisper giving him a kiss.

"Wow im jealous" he says watching Alex get feed, "hmm you wish that was you?" I questions smiling, "definitely", "have you made dinner?" he asks, "no, these two have been crawling everywhere, it's been hard to do things" I reply.

"Once you get them to bed, I'll order in" he kisses my forehead and leaves the room. once Alex had fallen asleep I walk downstairs and see Dex with some Chinese on the couch, "ooo yummy" I come and cuddle with him under the blanket he had.

"Hmm how was your day?" he asks, "tiring, but they have been saying mama all day" I smile, "ugh why couldn't their first word be dada" he groans in annoyance, "I'm just better" I lay my head on his chest.
"Yeah, yeah, where's Bucky though" he asks, "oh he is in the kids room sleeping with them" I state as he switches the tv on.

"Ah okay" he looks at me smiling, "what?" I ask, "you are such a great mum" he says kissing me, "aww, and you are such a great dad" I kiss him back as we start to make out.

"Hmm the kids are upstairs" I state as he kisses me neck softly, "we better be quiet then" he whispers taking my top off.

"Yeah no, that's disgusting" Chris says, "what the fuck man, I can't have one moment with my wife" Dex whisper yells. I put my top back on as 2 year old Cooper waddles in, "where Alex?" he asks in his cute baby voice.

"Where Axel?" he asks, "they are sleeping buddy" Dex says putting Cooper on his lap, "okay, so Rachel's birthday is tomorrow, and so is the twins" Sienna says coming to sit next to me.

"Yeah, this is going to be a big birthday" I sigh, "okay how about we do the decorating, and you boys distract Rachel and take the kids with you" Sienna says, "no, how will I feed those two munchkins, they are still breastfeeding" Dex whines.

"Okay then we'll swap" Chris says, "okay, but you better make this a good party for the twins and your mother" I state, "we will" Chris says, "Aunty Ash" Cooper mumbles.

"Yes bubs?" I ask, "I tay over?" "you want to stay over?" I ask, he nods. "Alright we are staying over, and I am sleeping with Dex" Chris says, "no, that's not happening" Dex says, "oh it's so happening" Chris says running upstairs.

"Daddy!" Cooper yells running upstairs with Chris, "sweethearts be quiet-" Sienna couldn't finish her sentence because the boys woke up crying and Bucky had started barking.

"Oh my" Sienna face palms as me and Dex walk upstairs, "oops" Chris says as Dex hits the back of his head. "Okay Bucky shush" Dex says taking him out of the room.

"Doggy!" Cooper says happily, "hey baby's" I take Axel into my arms while Dex takes Alex.

"Shush" Dex says while starting to hum to calm them down, "mama" Alex cries, "wow, just wow" Dex says jealous, "okay fine, here is your mama" Dex rolls his eyes handing Alex to me.

"Da" Axel cries, "what the fuck is da?" Chris whispers, "I don't know?" Dex shrugs confused, "dada" he finishes his word, "oh my god, he said dada" Dex says quickly taking Axel out of my arms.

"That's right baby, dada" Dex kisses his little head while calming him down, "what have they only being saying mama?" Sienna questions, "yup, mama here mama there" I sigh putting Alex back into his bed.
Once we get the boys back to bed we close the door and walk out, "bro where did Chris go?" Dex asks walking into our room, "hey guys" Chris says laying in the middle of our bed with Cooper and Bucky.

"Get out" Dex says as him and Cooper walk out sadly, "night, night" Cooper waves bye to us, "night, night buddy" Dex says as we walk into our bedroom and close the door.

"I can't believe our little boys are turning one, I mean I remember the first time I held both of them in the hospital" he says.

"I remember you saying that they were a girl" I smile when I think about our honey moon, "well that was before I found out there are two of them" he says kissing my head.

"I would maybe like a girl one day though" he says, "hmm no, two kids are enough", "please my love, just one more" he says. "No... maybe when the boys are older and are going to school" I compromise, "yay!" he kisses my cheek.

"Ok little boy go to bed now.

The next day, me, Sienna, Rachel and the kids were shopping while everyone else was setting up for the surprise party.

"I am so glad we are shopping all together for me and the kids birthday, I can't believe we have the same birthday" Rachel says happily.

"Yup, we are going to spoil all three of you" Sienna says.

The whole day we bought clothes and toys and stuff for Rachel and decided to head back to her place, "oh I thought everyone was home, where did they go?" she asks while holding Axel in her arms.

"SURPRISE" everyone jumps out and Cooper, Axel and Alex started laughing from the cute animal balloons everywhere.

"Mama, dada" Axel points to Dex, "alright there you go buddy" Rachel puts him on the floor, and I do the same with Alex.

"This is amazing guys, thank you" she say walking into the house, "dada" Axel gets up on his feet and starts slowly walking towards Dex, "OMG" Rachel says as we watch Axel take his first steps, "holy shit" I say shocked.

"Dada" he giggles as Dex picks him up, "oh my bubs, you walked" Dex says, "damn I think we all know who the smarter twin is" Chris says, "oh munchkin, you'll get there someday" I pick up Alex who looks very sad.
After that we all had fun, and now it was time to blow out candles for Rachel and the twins.

Once we sang happy birthday Rachel blew out her candles first and now it's the twins turns, "god I can't believe he walked" Dex says hugging me from behind, "I know, that's crazy, I didn't think it would happen now though" I state.

"Blow out the candles little munchkins" Dex says, they both blow raspberries on their little cupcakes but managed to blow out the candles, "yay" everyone said as they giggled and started stuffing their faces in the small cupcake.

"Oh god, sweetheart" Dex says coming to help them eat their cupcakes.

He is such a wonderful dad, and such an amazing husband, I am so grateful for the twins and him, and bucky.

Watching him take care of his own kids is so sweet and cute, I'm glad I chose the right man and not the wrong one.

I am definitely glad I gave the annoying Spanish roommate a chance.