CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

Ashley
Me and Dex woke up the next morning and spent an hour cuddling with each other. "I'm hungry" I state sitting up in the bed.
"Me too, how about we go make some breakfast" Dex says as we get out of bed and head downstairs into the kitchen.
"Pancakes?" I ask as he nods. I take out all the ingredients and a bowl to mix the batter in.
"How about banana pancakes?" I say taking out some bananas.
I was cutting up the bananas before Dex started to play Perfect by Ed sheeran.
It was the song from our first ever date. The one were we confessed our feelings for eachother even though I wasn't ready.
He came behind me swaying slowly while hugging me and whispering the lyrics.
"Darling you look perfect" he kissed my cheek. I started to sing the lyrics with him while dancing in the kitchen.
"Dancing in the dark, with you between my arms, bare foot on the grass" he sings while kissing me.
"Listening to out favrouite song" he says
"I have faith in what i see" I sing with him
"Now i know i have meet an angel in person" he twirls me around while dancing.
"And she looks perfect tonight" the song ends as he kisses me, "do you remember that" he asks.
"Of course I do" I say going back to the pancake batter.
"You took me to that place in the woods, i was the first person you took there and we confessed out feelings for each other" i smile thinking about the moment again.
"A night that I will never forget; our first date" he says.
"We gonna dance to that song at our wedding?" I ask, "of course we are baby" he kisses me again.
I smile putting the pancake batter in the pan and adding the bananas inside it.
Once the pancakes finished cooking I put them on plates for us and we sat down catching up on things because I have been way to busy with the gender reveal.
"So, nothing else to do for the reveal"
"Nope all done, early than I expected as well" I say eating the last bit of my pancake before putting it in the sink.
"I'm gonna go take a shower" I say walking upstairs. I take a shower and get ready into some clothes and go back downstairs to see Dex watching some tv.
"Now I am going to get ready" he says giving me a kiss before dissapearing upstairs.
I was watching a tv show then Dex came down. He laid in my lap and i started to stroke his hair.
"I love you" he says. "I love you too" I say back, "yeah well I love you more" he says, "I love you even more" I say back. "Hmm no I love you more" Dex protests.
"Nope I love you even more than you love me" I state. He gets ups and then pushes me so I am laying down on the couch and he is on top. "That can't be true cause I love you so much more than you do" he says.
"I love you more" I say, "you say I love you more one more time and you will regret it" he says staring into my eyes. "You just want to love me more", there was silence, "I love you more" I say just to get on his nerves. "Oh that's it" he says laughing while starting to tickle me.
"S-s-stop" I stutter while laughing, "I love you more, say it" he says. "N-n-no" I say as he tickles me even more, "I love you more than you love me, just agree already" he says as I laugh my head off, "Dexxx stop, please" I say, "nope" he laughs.
"Fuck fine, you love me more" I say as he stops. I look at him angrily as he does that stupid cute smile. "Cutie" he says getting off me.
"Ugh, you are so annoying" I say cuddling with him, he laughs as we continue to watch the tv.
For half the day we watched tv and had snacks, just enjoying each other's company.
"Ok I'm bored" I say getting up from the couch, "what do you want to do?" Dex asks, "not sure" I go into the kitchen getting a drink, Dex turns around and smirks at me.
"No" I say knowing exactly what he wants to do, "oh come on, for a little bit" he walks over to me.
"Nope" I say, but he already starts making out with me, "Dex" I pull back, "hmm?".
"Ugh fine" he pulls me back into the kiss as we make out. "Upstairs?" he asks, "yup" I walk upstairs while we walks behind me, while I was opening the bedroom door he slaps my ass. "Really?" I say getting into the bed, he smiles.
He gets on top of me kissing me roughly, he takes my top of and starts leaving hickeys everywhere. "Oh god" I moan as he touches my inner thigh. "Fuck" he groans as I kiss him again.
We were making out and touching each other everywhere, I was in my bra and underwear and Dex was shirtless. "May I" he asks touching my bra, I nod before coming back to his lips but before he unclasped my bra Chris walked in. We didn't hear him though, which made things worse.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" he screams we were both startled and moved away from each other. "Fuck Chris really?" Dex says, "what do you mean really? Fuck man, I am traumatized, my eyes, I need bleach" he says rubbing his eyes and being dramatic.
I sigh, "Chris, could you at least learn to knock" I say, "knocking is all you care about? I need bleach Ashley, MY EYES" he says pacing around the place.
"holy fuck" Dex sighs rubbing his forehead. "So dramatic" I say putting my clothes back on as Dex does the same. "ME? DRAMATIC? YOU TRAUMATIZED ME ASHLEY".
"Are you at least wearing clothes now?" he asks his eyes still covered, "yes we are" Dex says as he slowly take his hands off his eyes. "Dumbass" Dex mutters.
"Ya'll I don't know what is worse, me needing bleach or you guys not giving a fuck" Chris says, "you are acting like I haven't walked in on you and Sienna" Dex says.
"Well-" he pauses, "ok that's not the point, you are my little brother, and you were about to fuck Ashley, I can't, I just can't" he paces around the room still trying to rub his eyes thinking the image will disappear.
I look at Dex and he laughs, "alright traumatized man, lets go downstairs" Dex says as we all walk down and then we see everyone there. Why is everyone there?
"Fuck my eyes, my fucking eyes, my poor innocent-", "oh shut up" I say hitting his shoulder.
"What is he going on about" Matt says, "I NEED FUCKING BLEACH, MY EYES, HOLY SHIT" Chris over exaggerates.
"Huh?" Rachel says, "they were fucking, mum. FUCKING!" Chris says. They all look at us, "we were making out, there is a difference" Dex says, "Ashley was naked!" he yells, "I was wearing clothes" I say as they all look at us again.
Chris raises and eyebrow at me, "fine I was wearing underwear and a bra" I say. "See naked!" he says.
"Omg babe, calm down, honestly" Sienna says, "OMG WHAT IF WE HAVE A GIRL, I WILL BE WALKING INTO HER FUCKING HER BOYFRIEND AS WELL" he says.
"Why am I with him" Sienna says.
"Why is he my son" Matt says as we laugh, "guys I am serious I swear" Chris says.
"Yeah alright, Ash you have work today right?" Rachel asks. "Oh shit I do" I check the time to see that I start in 2 hours, not bad ok. "2 hours" I say, "great go get ready for work we will hang out with you there" Sienna says.
"Alright?" I say confused and as I left upstairs I could hear everyone whispering.
"What are they planning" I mumble to myself. I got my uniform and put it on I touched up on my hair and face so that I look decent.
Once I finished I walked back downstairs, "alright lets go" Sienna says, "calm down, let the love birds say goodbye to each other" Rachel says.
"Be safe, please" Dex says to me, "I will" I kiss him then hear Chris gag, "please, just get a god damn room!" he says, Dex and me smile at each other and kiss again just to get him annoyed.
"Fuck no" he says leaving the room. "Idiot" Matt mumbles, "love you" I say to Dex, "what?" he says, "sorry, I love you" I say rolling my eyes, "hmm I love you too" he says.
We get into the car, and I am the one driving again, then I realise belle my sister and Evelyn aren't here, "where are belle and Ev?" I ask, "Ev started school and belle is at your grandparents" my mum says, "ah ok" I say.
"So sienna, how is the morning sickness" Rachel asks, "shit, complete shit" she says as we laugh.
"Has Chris been helpful' I ask, "surprisingly yes" Sienna says, "that's good, at least he is being somewhat helpful" Rachel says, "yeah except for the fact he keeps calling Ash to find out the gender" she says.
"Omg I know right, every single minute" I say, "idiot of a son I have" Rachel face palms her face.
"Alright were here" I say getting out of the car, I walk in and one of my friends that I work with was serving customers, "hey Ash, don't you start in like and hour or something?" she asks, "yeah, I just wanted to hang out for a bit" I say.
"Wanna introduce" she says pointing to the girls, "right this is my mum, Dex's mum and Chris's future wife" I say, "ahhh Dex's mum, Chris's girlfriend and your mum" she says. "nice to meet you" they all say, "oh sorry guys this is Lahni" I say introducing my friend.
"Anyway, we will be at the back" I say as we walk down there, "she knows Chris and Chris knows her?" Sienna says, "they weren't flirting with each other, I introduced them last time I worked here" I say.
"Oh alright" she says we sit and talk until it was time for my shift to start.
"You guys can hang around the place" I say before taking over for Lahni.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a few boring hours of work we all headed back to my place, I see Dex's car gone so i am guessing that the boys went to do some work stuff or something.
I go inside and plop on the couch tired and exhausted. "Ash how about we go out somewhere? Since the guys are gone" my mum says.
"What now?" I ask, "no tonight" Rachel says, "I guess so" I reply trying not to drift off to sleep.
"Take a nap Ash, me and your mum are going to pick up Ev, we will be back" Rachel says, I nod as they leave.
"Are you hungry Sienna?" I ask, "nope, just thirsty" she says grabbing a cup of water.
"Hmm ok" I say not realising that I was drifting off to sleep.
"Ashley" I hear Sienna trying to wake me up. I hum hiding myself under the blankets that were on the couch, "come on we need to get ready for tonight" she says.
"Alright I'm up" I say sitting up and rubbing sleep of my eyes.
"Ok lets get you freshened up, also i have a dress you can borrow" Sienna says walking upstairs with me.
I freshened up, fixed my hair, added some makeup and wore the dress that Sienna got me. It was short and poofy at the bottom but tight at the top. I think it was her graduation dress to be honest. It definitely looked like one.
"Not a graduation dress, just a dress, it honestly looks hot on you and cute at the same time" she says, "i quite like it" I say looking at myself in the mirror.
"Keep it, it's yours" she says. "Uh are you sure?" I ask, "i don't think I could wear it anyway" she says referring to the big swollen belly that she has.
"Thank you" I say hugging her. "That's alright" she says, then mumbled something I couldn't really hear.
"Huh?", "nothing, it's nothing" she says. I look at her suspiciously then decided to head downstairs where the girls were.
"Holy shit, Dex is going to simp over you" Evelyn says, "i thought Dex was at work?" I say, "oh yeah he is, but if he was here" she explains.
"Alright what's going on, everyone has been acting very suspicous" I say.
"We aren't just excited to go out today, lets go" Rachel says going outside and getting into the drivers seat while I sit in the passenger seat.
Everyone else gets into the back and we start driving, "so where are we going" i ask, "somewhere" Sienna says as the girls giggle.
What are they planning?
After talking a driving we reach a familiar place, "come on, lets go" we all get out but then I realise what this place is.
"Why are we at Dex's hut?" I ask, "what do you mean? you must have got some other place mixed up, cause this isn't Dex's hut" they say smiling.
"The fuck" I mumble walking into the woods that i know very well, "Ok wear this" they put a blindfold over my eyes so i can't see.
"Ok what are we doing?" I say as they lead me through the forest then they stop walking.
I hear rustling around the place and when they take my blindfold off I gasp.
Dex is in front of me on one fucking knee.
"Holy shit" my mouth still wide opened from the sight in front of me. Dex grabs one of my hands and kisses it.
"Ashley, the moment i saw you at the apartment, i fucking fell in love with you. I have been in love with you for like forever. Your eyes and smile. Everything about you makes me fucking weak. I love you so much, and even though we have been dating for only 6 months I feel like I have known you for so many years. I feel like i have connected with you faster than i thought I would. I would have never though I would fall this hard for a girl, I never thought that I would want to give the whole world for you. I want to grow old with you Ash, i want to grow a family with you. So Ashley Delilah West will you make me the happiest dinosaur in the world and marry me" He pulls out a box and opens it.
HOLY FUCK!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Needed to get this chapter out as fast as I could, cause oml 🤭