CHAPTER FOURTY (last chapter)

*6 months later*

Me and Dex had found out a few months ago that I am pregnant with twins. Two boys and I have been in lots of pain carrying the two of them, but Dex has been helpful.

We had already told everyone and Rachel was definitely the more excited one as well as Sienna who did the whole gender reveal and baby shower.

I was cooking dinner while waiting for Dex to come back from work. "Hey amore" Dex says coming and hugging me from behind.

"Hey, I made cheese toasties cause that's the only thing I could make without feeling like I'm going to die of pain" I sigh, "aww baby I'm sorry, our little boys aren't treating you well are they" I shake my head no while pouting, "you want me to talk to them?" he asks, "you can do whatever as long as it works".

"Hmm okay, Alex Axel, stop hurting mummy, she is very tired and in a lot of pain, we love you, but mummy isn't feeling well".

He kisses my belly then kisses my lips, "I feel so yuck and fat" I state, "oh darling you are so beautiful don't say that I will take a shower, and then we'll have dinner together" he kisses my forehead while I nod.

After a while Dex had come downstairs in grey sweatpants and wet hair, "here you go" I hand him the plate with cheese toasties on it, "thanks darling" he goes to the dining room as I follow behind.

"Come sit here" he puts his lap but I shake my head no, "why not my love" he tilts his head a little in confusion, "I'm to heavy" I mumble, "oh my god, come here" he pulls me over to him and sits me on his lap.

"You're not heavy, you're not fat and you're not ugly, you are carrying our children, they are just growing" he explains, "but my stretch marks, they are so yucky" I mumble playing with my hands.

"your stretch marks are beautiful, want to know why?" he asks, "why?" I sigh, "because each one shows the journey of our little munchkins growing right in here" he pocks my belly lightly as I laugh.

"I love you" he kisses my shoulder, "I love you too" I state.

After dinner we were both laying on the couch watching a show, Dex pauses the tv and looks at me, "what was that for?" I question, "come" he takes out his hand as I get up, "what are you doing babe" I whine as he takes me to outside.

He takes him phone out scrolling through it then puts it down as music starts playing, the song from our wedding dance.

"Aww" I smile as he brings me closer to him and slowly dances with me.

'"I love you so much darling, so fucking much" he says kissing me passionately, "I love you so much more" I kiss him back.

Bucky who is now 1 years old comes and jumps on us as we slow dance in our house that soon enough would have two little kids running around.

Dex Rodríguez the Spanish roommate that I had hated, the guy who was very annoying, who always knew how to make me mad. The guy who comforted me, made me feel special.

The Dex that protected me from anything and anyone, the guy who had the courage to tell me that he liked me and waited for me when I wasn't ready.

The guy who ended up making a future with me, from all the fights, the love, Adam. He stayed with me, he made sure that we were both going to be forever.

He was with me to the end of the line, and he kept that promise and indeed stayed with me to the end of the line. 

______________________________

would you guys like and extra chapter?