CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

Dex

Me and Ash woke up together and cuddled in bed. God I love her cuddles, I love everything about her.

Today I have something special planned for her, so I am going to try and be extra romantic to her today. "I'm hungry" she states sitting up on the bed, I look up at her "me too, how about we go make some breakfast" I reply getting out of bed and heading downstairs with her.

"Pancakes?" she asks as I nod sitting on the barstool in front of her. I watch her grab the ingredients. Everything that she does is so perfect. She's so fucking perfect. The way her hair swishes around in the low and loose ponytail she has. Her concentrating on which things to get. The way she is so confident about herself. Gosh how did I end up so lucky.

"How about banana pancakes?" she says looking at the really sad bananas waiting to be eaten. But did I really pay attention to what she said? No, no I did not. I was too busy being mesmerised by my girlfriends prettiness.

I focus back into what she was doing, she took a chopping board out and started cutting the bananas. I got my phone out and started to play the song that we danced to on our first date.

The date where I stupidly confessed my feelings to her. I don't regret it though. I never did.

Perfect by Ed Sheeran. I am definitely dancing to this with her at our wedding.

I came from behind her and put my arms around her waist, I slowly swayed with her to the song while quietly whispering the lyrics, my head in the crook of her neck.

"Darling you look perfect" I sung while kissing her cheek. She also started to sing the lyrics with me.

"Dancing in the dark, with you between my arms, bare foot on the grass" I say while kissing her soft lips.

"Listening to our favourite song" I sung.

"I have faith in what i see" she sings in the most angelic voice ever.

"Now i know i have meet an angel in person" I twirl her into the middle of the kitchen, her arms wrapped around my neck, she stood on her tippy toes trying to keep her arms around my neck.

My hands hold her waist lightly, dancing with her in the kitchen.

"And she looks perfect tonight" the song slowly ends as I kiss her, "do you remember that?" I ask, hoping she did.

"Of course, I do" she says putting the ingredients in a bowl.

"You took me to that place in the woods, i was the first person you took there, and we confessed our feelings for each other" she explains. "A night that I will never forget; our first date" I say.

"We gonna dance to that song at our wedding?" she asks, "of course we are baby" I say kissing her once again. I just can't get enough of her.

She smiles putting the pancake batter into the pan and adding the cut up bananas into it.

Once she finished cooking the pancakes she plated them and gave a plate to me. We then talked and caught up as Ashley finished planning the gender reveal early.

"So, nothing else to do for the reveal" I ask, "Nope all done, earlier than I expected as well" she says eating the last bite of her pancake before putting the plate in the sink.

"I'm going to take a shower" she says walking upstairs. I put my plate in the sink after finishing and I start to wash the dishes, because that's what good boyfriend does.

Once I finished I go to the living room, sit on the couch and watch a tv show while waiting for Ashley to finish.

After a while she comes in, her beautiful brunette hair in braids, she is wearing my top and some of her comfy shorts. I get up walking towards her, "Now I am going to get ready" I smile kissing her before heading upstairs.