CHAPTER ELEVEN

I was confused and nervous on what he wanted to ask.

35 seconds left till midnight.

"Ashley Delilah West"

Well, fuck my whole name. That doesn't sound very good.

"Will you uh be my girlfriend?" he quickly says.

WHAT THE FUCK!

He wants me to be his girlfriend? Woah, I mean I knew this already, but him asking me makes it seem more believable than it was before.

I was shocked, it was so romantic. They way he gave me so much attention tonight then just before midnight he asks me to be his girlfriend.

"Ashley?" He asks.

What do I say. Yes? No, I mean yes I do want to be his girlfriend.

I'm overthinking this shit. Fuck it.

I kiss him just as the fireworks go off, but this time it was more of a passionate kiss, not a kiss that lasts a few seconds.

I wrap my hands around his neck as he holds my waist, he tilts his head a little deepening the kiss a little more. I have waited for this ever since I meet him.

It was perfect, my first kiss I have had with Dex. It felt so right. It was fucking amazing.

We both pull away, he laughs. "I'm guessing that's a yes?" he asks, "yeah, that's a definite yes" I say.

He pulls me in for another kiss. "OMG" Evelyn screams, "did they just kiss?" Rachel asks.

"Did Dex just ask Ash to be his girlfriend?" Chris says, "yes he did" I say.

"Give me that fucking money" Matt says. "GUESS WHOS GOING TO BE BROKE" Chris screams, "BARNARD" they all scream.

Well, at least I proved my dad wrong. I did get together with Dex.

I look back at Dex, he does that stupid grin he always does, "you're a good kisser amore" I laugh, "shut up" I say kissing him one last time.

"you know I could kiss you forever" he says, "me too" I smile.

"oh, I'm glad you did that before something stops us from kissing" he says.

"well now that its new year's, could you tell me something" I ask, "anything amore".

"what does amore mean?" I ask, he sighs then laughs a little, "I guess I could tell you now that you my girlfriend" he says teasingly.

"well?" I ask, "it means my love" he says smiling, "you idiot, you have been calling me, my love this whole fucking time" I say surprised, "yeah amore, this whole fucking time" he laughs.

"aww, you guys are the cutest couple ever" Sienna says putting her phone away.

She was recording the whole time. "you knew, didn't you" I say to her, "the whole time" she smiles.

"YOU TOLD SIENNA BUT NOT US!" Chris yells, "I am deeply offended" Evelyn says dramatically.

Everyone starts fighting and laughing at the same time because Dex didn't tell them.

He looks back at me and so do I.

"I'm with you till the end of the line" he says, "till the end of the line" I reply.

__________________

We were in bed, and I was sleeping peacefully with Dex. I still can't believe Dex is my boyfriend like officially. I woke up to the sound of Dex's phone ringing.

I move away from him sitting on the edge of the bed and rubbing my face.

"hello" Dex says in his sleepy voice. I can't believe he is actually mine, like my boyfriend.