CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

It was the next day, we had flown to the Maldives, and had already made it to our hotel room, "damn you really went all out" I state looking around the expensive hotel room.

"Hmm that's what you get when you marry a man in the mafia" he says kissing my neck, and putting his hands under my shirt, "what else have you got planned?" I ask, "boat ride at night in the sea of stars, dinner reservations here and there, baby making every chance we get" he chuckles.

"Hmm sounds like so much fun" I smile, "yes it does" he says as his hands roam around everywhere. "You are so impatient" I laugh as I turn around and start to make out with him.

We both laid on the bed, "it's so beautiful here" I state playing with his hair, "hmm it is, it's so cool that we are spending two weeks here" he says, "it is, do you think I'm pregnant this time?" I ask.

"Yes I have high hopes" he says kissing my temple, "when is your period?" he asks, "next week", "so if you don't get your period, we should take a test" he says, "hmm, let's not think about it now, I want to spend time with you".

___________________________________

It had been a week of our hunny moon, and it's been amazing. Boat rides, swimming, dinner and breakfast, snorkelling, shopping and what Dex thinks is the most important, lots of baby making.

We had both just woken up and we were enjoying each other's company, "I feel nauseous" I state cuddling with him, "like throwing up kind of nauseous?" he asks as I nod.

"Are you sick my love?" he asks, I couldn't respond because I had ran to the bathroom to throw up in the toilet, "oh shit" I hear Dex say coming into the bathroom, he brings the hair out of my face and held it up.

"Fucking hell" I mutter before throwing up again, "it's alright babe" he says rubbing my back. Once I had finished throwing up I had fallen back leaning on Dex's chest.

"Oh, my darling, you're sick" he says putting his hand to forehead looking for a fever, "I'm not sick" I sigh, "well what are you then? Your throwing up my love of course you're sick" he says softly.

"I don't think so, could you get me a pregnancy test?" I ask looking up at him, "oh... OH" he says in realisation, "could you get it?" I laugh at his reaction, "definitely, oh god" he says excitedly.

When he left I cleaned myself up and got ready in a tank top and some shorts. "I'm here, I got it!" he says practically running into the hotel, "thanks babe, I won't be long" I say kissing him before heading into the bathroom.

I got into the bathroom and did everything I needed to do before putting a timer on. I waited impatiently waiting for the timer to go off and it finally did. "oh shit" I mutter turning over the test.

Positive.

Its fucking positive!

I run out of the bathroom and jump into Dex's arms so fast that he fell back onto the bed, "woah" Dex says, "I'm pregnant, I fucking pregnant" I cry happily.

"Shut up, are you actually" he asks, "yes, positive, both tests are positive", "fuck I got to see this" he says running to the bathroom, "omg there is a faint line" he says happily, "two lines, on both of them!" he says in disbelief.

"I know" I stand at the bathroom door watching him tear up, "oh god im going to be a dad" he says hugging me.

"That's crazy" I hug him back, "hmm never thought I'd actually be a dad", "there's a little baby in there" he says rubbing my stomach lightly.

For the rest of the day, we stayed in the hotel, and all Dex was doing is talking to my stomach as if our little baby could hear him.

"I can't believe you're gonna be here with us little guy" he says kissing my stomach, "I love you little munchkin".

"Little munchkin?" I giggle as he tickles my stomach with light kisses, "hmm yeah she is our little munchkin". "You think it's a she?" I ask, "oh definitely a she, I just know it!".

"I think our little munchkin is a boy" I smile, "hmm no, girl, a little baby girl" he kisses my stomach again, "we'll find out, soon enough" I state running my hands through his hair.

"We will, but I'll love you either way munchkin, as long as you're a healthy baby" he says kissing my belly before kissing me.

"I love you and our little munchkin".

"I love you both too" I kiss him back.