CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

We got back from the house and came back home; everyone was in the living room giving me an opportunity to talk to Dex as he was in the kitchen.

"Have fun" Sienna says as we go our separate ways.

"Oh hi" Dex says surprised, "uh, can we talk" I bite my lip nervously. "Yeah we can" he puts the 3 beers he has in his hands down. "I'm sorry for getting mad" I say.

"Darling, I should be the one apologising".

"It's just- I got something for your birthday" I say looking down, "I just needed to do a couple of things for it".

"You got something for me?" he says surprised, "yeah, I just needed to make sure it was perfect, and I didn't want you to know, I'm sorry I should've told you; I just wanted it to be a surprise".

"Oh darling, you didn't have to".

"But I wanted you, I had this whole plan to make your birthday really special, and I fucking blew it".

He put a finger under my chin lifting my head up. "Baby", I try to look away because i feel like an emotional mess.

"Hey, look at me", "you are the best girlfriend ever, you know that right".

"No, I didn't know" I laugh a little. "I love you so much, I'm so sorry I ruined your plan" he says. "You didn't ruin anything" I come closer wrapping my hands around his neck.

"I'm pretty sure I ruined something" he puts his hands around my waist and pulling me closer to him. "It was mostly me" I reply.

"Are you sure" he kind of whispers coming closer to me, I can feel his hot breath on my face, his eyes staring in mine. I look away getting nervous from the eye contact he was giving.

"Well don't just look away gorgeous".

"Why not?"I tease. He laughs bringing me closer, "you are a pain in my ass sometimes". I gasp.

"I thought you loved me" I say offended.

"I do love you" he mumbles against my lips, "yeah?" I say against his lips. He hums before we both give in to our kiss.

His hands roamed around my body, mostly grazing his hands lightly across my waist. My fingers tangle and play with his fluffy hair. I pull back for a little air before making out with him again.

He brings his hand to my breasts before I stop him, I give him a look that says, 'what are you doing'. "Right sorry, I got carried away" he says, "I would love to, well you know- do it with you, but you know I'm not ready".

"Hmm, no baby making just yet, I know" he says coming back to my lips. His lips are so soft.

He is so kind and so sweet, so understanding. It's honestly making me want to baby make with him. That's sounds so bad and weird. We are literally making out in his parents kitchen.

He brings his hand to my ass which I'm ok with. He squeezes it lightly making me jump a little.

He smiles against my lips. God this man is the best person in my life. Now I know what Sienna means when she says they make up in different ways. Its such a good feeling.

"So, this is why the beers are taking so long" I hear Matt. We both push each other away, acting like we were doing something else. That was embarrassing.

"Uh how long were you guys standing there for".

Matt was smiling at Dex and my dad was giving me a disapproving look, but he still looked some what happy for me.

Rachel and my mum was smiling at us, and Sienna and Evelyn were standing there in disgust.

"You guys disgust me" Chris pretends to vomit. And then there's Chris.