CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Dex
My dad ended up calling everyone to come to Bali and now we were just waiting. I was pacing around the room, hoping that Adam isn't hurting her in any way.

"Dex we will find her, don't worry" Sienna says, "I just hope Adam isn't hurting her, I really hope she is ok" I say pacing faster, back, and forth.

"This is why we told her to break up with him" Lynda says putting her head in her hands.

"fuck" I sigh loudly, hoping that she had her phone with her, or give me any signal, although I don't think that would happen.

I groan in annoyance. Please tell me Ashley is ok.

"Son, calm down, its gonna be ok" my dad says rubbing my back, "we will find her Dex" Chris says trying to reassure me.

My phone starts to ring, "oh fuck" I panic hoping it was Ashley, I answered, putting it on speaker so everyone can hear.

"Dex" I hear Ashley cry, "put the phone on speaker!."

"is that Adam?" I ask angrily, "yes" she sobs.

Adam, fucking Adam.

"Has he done anything to you?" I ask, it was quiet for a while before she said yes, I hear a slap, everyone gasps, worried or Ashley, I hear her cry even more.

Oh, my fuck, when I find Adam, I will kill him with my bare fucking hands.

"IS HE SLAPPING YOU, WHERE ARE YOU ASHLEY?" I scream as she reads an address. I see Chris searching the address up, he shows me the phone.

"Fuck, that's a 3 hour drive" I mumble, "ok stay calm, I'm coming, we all are" I say, she replies with an ok but before she hung up I started to talk, "I love you" I say.

"Oh fuck off she doesn't love you back" Adam says hanging up the phone. What a dick.

"Ok lets go" Chris says, "actually I think its safer if some of us go" my dad says, "so the girls stay home?" I ask, "the girls stay home" Chris repeats.

Me, Barnard, my dad, and Chris get into the car and start driving, "I hope she's ok" Chris says, "when I get to Adam I'm gonna kill him" I say speeding through the roads.

"I think we all are" Barnard says.

"Ok so the speed you're going at might get us there quicker" my dad says, "how quicker?" I say focused on the road. "Like an hour and a half quicker" he replies.

"Ok good, I just want to get to Ashley, I just want to make sure she's ok" I say stressed.

"We will get to her son, don't worry" my dad says as I keep driving.

It had been atleast an hour, until I hear my phone ring, "someone pick it up, I could be Ashley" I say as Chris gets the phone, answers it and puts it on speaker.

"Amore?" I ask, "Dex" she whispers, "hey ok we are almost there just give us a few minutes" I say trying to reassure her.

"Dex I don't have time, but the address I told you isn't where I am, Adam just told me to say that to you, I am only like an hour away from the house and I will put Adams location on, you can find me then".

That fucking bastard. I swear to god when I get to Adam it's going to get messy.

"OH, MY FUCK" I shout, "calm down" Chris whispers, I take a sharp turn, "alright, Chris give me directions, Amore I'm coming don't panic" I say.

I hear Ashley go quiet then I hear Adam talking, "we will go back to my home, the ball is in a day before we do anything we should check Dex's building, we might find something" he says.