Authors Message

Unfortunately chapter 41 was the last chapter of the Spanish roommate. I would like to say thank you for everyone for your support on this book.
I honestly would have never thought my first book would get this many fans or would get me to this point in life where I feel like I have achieved something big.
I have many word documents in a folder that have a few sentences in them that are a lot of book ideas that I never really had the gut to publish on Inkitt or Watt pad.
The Spanish roommate was one of the books that had only started with one paragraph, one day, one of my friends read through this paragraph and we both from there had made a whole plan for this book. So I should be thanking her as well for helping me and convincing me to publish this book.
And I am actually so glad I did, I did have some rough times in my personal life as well. And I feel like that this book and what I have achieved with it has changed me in a good way. I mean my dream one day is to become a famous author.
And by publishing this book I feel like i have took the first step to achieving that goal.
So if any of you guys have a goal in life, do it, and don't look back because maybe just maybe you could reach that goal.
It sounds a little cringey sort of but I mean you only live once.
Anyway I am just so grateful for all the support I have gotten in this book, especially for my first book. This isn't the end though there will be a sequel of this book called "to love a rival".
And maybe in the future many other books as well.