CHAPTER FOURTEEN

After our beach day, and Evelyn learning the basics of surfing, we headed back to the house, castle, mansion. Whatever you want to call it.

I got into the bathroom and had a nice warm shower, then realised there is no towel, so I called Dex to get one for me. “Dex where are you; I need a towel!” I ask, “coming amore, calm down” he says opening the door and closing his eyes.

He almost falls as he tries to give me the towel “be careful” I say wrapping myself in it before taking his hands of his eyes. “Damn you are looking really hot today”.

“Shush and get out I need to change” I say pushing him out of the bathroom.

“Alright, hurry though I need the warm shower, I am very cold” he says shivering.

“Yeah, yeah I’m done” I say zipping my onesie up and jumping into the bed and warm blankets.

He walks into the bathroom as Sienna comes in. She gets in the bed and starts to talk, “I think Chris is planning something” she says, “what do you mean?” I ask, “he just seems a little suspicious, you know” she looks at me hoping I understood what she meant. But I have no clue.

“I guess, but what could he be planning, something bad? Maybe something good?” I ask, “see that’s where I actually have no idea” she says, “okay, well what is he doing that makes you think that” I ask.

She shrugs. “So, you just think he is being suspicious?” I question, “I don’t know, he is just giving me a feeling that he is doing something” she says.

I shrug as well not knowing what she was going on about. “Well, we ordered some food” she says, “ooo what food” I ask hungrily, “fried rice, and maybe a movie, if anyone is up to it” Sienna says.

“I am definitely up for a movie and fried rice” I say as she laughs, “alright I’ll be downstairs” she says walking out.

Dex comes out in nothing, but his boxers and I am probably looking where I shouldn’t be looking…

“Amore, my eyes are up here” he says chuckling, “oh uh yeah, I uh didn’t um” I was stuttering and very embarrassed, I felt my face heat up and go red.

“Right” he said laughing at my current state. He goes into the closet and comes out in some grey sweats.

“So, there is some fried rice downstairs and possibly a movie as well”. I say as he plops on top of me. “I am very hungry, and a movie does sound nice” he replies as I play with his hair, “but if your gonna keep playing with my hair I will probably fall asleep.” I laugh a little as I rub his back.

“So, are we going downstairs?” I ask, “hmm I would, but I really like this right now” he says snuggling his face into my chest, “Dex” I say, “yes amore”, “get your dinosaur ass of me, I need food”.

“No” he says stubbornly.

“I will call your father” I say hoping that would scare him.

“I don’t care” that definitely didn’t work.

“baby, please” I plead as he looks up at me.

He smiles, “what?” he says still smiling.

“What do you mean what?” I say. “what did you just say” he asks, “Baby, please?” I reply confused.

“Say it again” he says, “what?’ I am so confused. “Say what you said” he repeats, “baby, please?” I reply still confused.

He smiles as he hugs me turning over so that I am on top of him, he gives me a kiss as I lay on his chest, “you are so goddamn cute darling” he says giving me a kiss on the head.