CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Ashley

up in a hospital, and all I felt like doing was talking about the most stupidest things, "ah you're awake, how are you feeling Ashley" a doctor asks, "I'm feeling great!" I say happily.

Then I realised, I have a Dex, omg! "doctorrrr, do you know where my crush is?" I ask him.

"No, I don't, but he should be here soon" he says laughing, I cross my arms in anger, "I want him, I miss him, do you know where he is, his name is Dex, I think he is my boyfriend" I say.

"I'm not sure, but if I see him I'll tell you" he says, "ok" I say sadly. "I will check on you later, a nurse will be coming to see you now" he says smiling and walking out.

"Hey Ashley, how are you feeling?" the nurse asks, "much better, did you know I have a crush?" I say, "really?" she says.

"He is such a cutie" I say to her, "I bet he is" she laughs, "yeah, and he saved my life, he is like my prince charming" I giggle, "well everyone needs a prince charming in their life, don't they" the nurse says, "yeah, but he isn't here to see me, do you know when he will come" I ask.

"No, sorry sweetheart" she says, how rude.

"I do miss him, and I have a massive crush on him" I say to the nurse, "well really, what's his name?" the nurse asks, "Dex" I say proudly.

"Amore" I look over at the door, "Dex!" I say, "hey gorgeous, how you feeling" I ask.

"Great, they gave me funny medication to feel better" I say happily.

"Wait, did you just call me, gorgeous, you think I'm gorgeous" I say, does he like me, omg! He likes me!

"Of course, I do" he says coming into bed with me,

Omg, he is in the same bed as me!

"Really?" I say surprised, "oh yeah, I think you're hot as well" holy fuck, he thinks I'm hot too?

"Hey Ash" Chris comes in, "hey Chris!" I say excitedly, he looks confused, until the nurse spoke.

"The medication we gave her helps with the pain, but also it makes her act like a little kid" she says laughing while walking out of the room.

"Oh" he says, "Dex" I say, "yes?" he says, "I love you" I say quickly turning around in case he doesn't love me back, they laugh.

What's so funny?

"Really?" he says still laughing. "Yeah, do you love me back" I ask, "I love you to the moon and back" he says.

I gasp as I feel my face heat up, that's a lot.

"Everyone is here, they are outside" Chris says, "alright" Dex says.

"IS SIENNA HERE?" I ask.

That kind of hurt, I hold my stomach trying not to be so obvious about it.

"Yes, I'm here" sienna says as everyone walks in, "how are you feeling sweetie" Rachel asks, "I'm good" I say.

I look back at Dex "I have a crush on you" I say hiding my face again and giggling, "what happened to her" Matt asks, "medication" Chris says laughing.

"Guess what" Dex says, "what?!" I say excitedly, "I'm your boyfriend" I gasp, "no way! really?" I say, "really" he says.

"So, we are together?" I ask, "yes" he says laughing, he leans in to kiss me, then he pulls back.

"Woah" I say, and he laughs.

"Ashley, you're funny" Evelyn says, "he kissed me" I say, then he gives me another kiss, "another one" I say happily, "no more" he says. I pout, "when you feel better" he says. How annoying.

__________________

It has been a few days and Dex has been with me every single second, he hasn't left my side at all, checking if I'm okay every time I move slightly. Staying awake at night while I am asleep. He is practically sleep deprived.

He was showing me a video of me when I was still on that weird medication.

"oh, my lord, I was a complete child" I laugh, "it was cute" he says laughing with me. I was laughing so hard that I started to cough, "you alright?" he asks worriedly.

"hmm yeah" I say as he gives me a glass of water, "thank you" I say taking a sip then putting it on the table next to me.

"you sure?" he asks, "I'm fine" I say with a reassuring smile. "so, someone's birthday is coming up" I say looking at him happily, "we aren't doing anything until you're feeling better" he says with no emotion.

"you know, I'm completely fine, they are just keeping an eye on me, just in case" I say, "yeah, just in case you faint, just in case you feel unwell, just in case you need stitches again, you never know".

"Dex, I'm fine, look at me, I am completely fine". I say, he gives me a look.

"Ok, you haven't left my side at all, you are sleep deprived, and also haven't been outside for a while" I say, "I'm just worried, I don't want to lose you again" he says.

I cup his cheek while giving him a kiss, "I'm hungry" I mumble against his lips, "are you?" he says, "MacDonalds?" I ask, "there is one downstairs" he says kissing my forehead and getting of the bed.

I check my phone to see a missed call from sienna, I quickly call her back, the phone rings for a bit before she answers.

"Heyyy" she says, "hey, what's up?" I ask, "ok so, it's someone's birthday soon, is he with you?" she asks, "he went to get me some food" I say.

"Perfect, ok, so we want to plan a surprise party, but we don't know when you are getting out" she says, "I'm not sure, but I'll ask, what's the plan?" I say.

"When you get out, we will go shopping for it, but I don't know what to get him, none of us do" she says.

"I have no idea what to get him either" I say, "ask him, but like in a subtle way" she says, "alright, I'll text you" I say, "cool, we might be coming around this afternoon", "sounds good, see you then".

I hung up the phone while sitting and looking at the ceiling, I sigh. When am I getting out of here.

It had been a few minutes until Dex came back with my food, "thank youuu" I say giving him a kiss, "that's alright" he said, "wanna watch some tv?" he asks grabbing chips out of the bag, "sure".

He switches it on as I lay my head on his shoulder eating bits of my burger.

"Babe?' he says, "yeah?", "are you...uh" he paused.

"What?" I say, "do you want to... maybe...buy a house, together" he says.

I smile, "yeah, of course, just-" I pause thinking about it.

A decent sized house, a dog, us being married, kids. A mini Dex. I slightly laugh at the thought.

"What, what's so funny?" he asks, "nothing, I would love to buy a house with you, and maybe one day, have a mini Dex running around the place".

He laughs, "well, I'd love to have a mini Ashley as well". "How many kids do you want?" he says.

"Two, at least two" I say, "could we sneak in a three" he laughs, I slightly slap his chest, "I'm kiddingggg" he says, "whatever you want I'm happy with" he says.

"maybe we could sneak in a three" I look at him, he chuckles.

"Oh yeah?", "yeah" I say leaning in to give him a kiss, "I love you so much amore" he says before kissing me passionately, I smile against his lips as we pull back.

"I love you too".

A house, that's what I'll get him, for me and him to live in.