Harlow Granger

Monday October 22nd

"Come on we are going to be late": My sister yells trough the corridor, "Yeah I'm coming, it's hard to run and tie my tie" Hermione runs back to me, ties my tie, and says: "There, now hurry" I only get to say an almost silent "Thanks" before Hermione is on the run. As we arrive to the classroom, we stand for a second to catch our breath. Hermione reaches out for the door handle, but just before she grabs it, the door swings open, and Professor Snape says irritated: "So why are the Granger sisters late this time." Both Hermione and I have our heads low as we find our seats, and class starts. Students around us start to giggle, Professor Snape walks with firm quick steps up to Ginny Weasley, and slams his wand on the desk: "What's so funny" he says loud and irritated, "Potions are extremely important to learn" He looks around the room to make sure he has everyone's attention, "Now back to work, or Dumbledore will hear about it".

-------------------------

*After class*
As Hermione and I pack up our book's professor Snape walks up to us and says in a disappointed tone: "And what is the explanation for your late arrival this time" Hermione steps forward and starts: "Professor it's my fau..." I cut her off: "Its my fault Professor, I had trouble tying my tie this morning, that's why we were late, I'm sorry" I look down at my shoes and wishes he accepts it, he clears his throat: "How does that involve your sister miss Granger." Technically my excuse has nothing to do with Hermione. She was just being a good sister and helping me. I start to speak: "Hermione he.." but Hermione cuts me off: "Professor, you do understand, Harlow is my responsibility as her older sister, so I helped her" Snape shakes his head: "Okay then but don't let it become a habit, it could end up going beyond your grades" Hermione and I say in unison: "Yes professor, it won't happen again" he gives a satisfied nod and leaves the room with firm steps.
-------------------------