Getting help

Sunday November 4th

After I send the note with Astra, I have been pacing around the room waiting for her to return. After what feels like an eternity I hear scraping on the window, I see its Astra I open the window and in comes Astra, she lands on my hand and I take the note back, I look at it and Ginny has written her answer on the back of the paper: "I'll be there"

I almost jump with excitement, but I don't because of the bandage. I look at the clock and see that its 5.40 pm so I have to hurry to change into my rope and get to dinner.

At 5.50 pm I leave the room and head to dinner, when I enter the hall I spot Ginny sitting in between Lavender brown and Ron, next to Ron is Hermione and Harry, I ask Lavender to move a little so I can sit next to Ginny. Lavender scootches over and I sit down next to Ginny. At first we don't say anything to each other, Ginny was in the middle of an argument with Ron, Ginny clearly won, she turns to me and says: "I haven't seen you all day, is everything alright?"

"Yeah, woke up late, and stayed in the room, needed to be alone."

Ginny: "Okay, but I'm glad you are here now"

She looks me deep in the eyes and I can hear Hermione laugh so I turn away.

--

After dinner Ginny and I go to the library and I say: "I'm glad you could meet I have something to tell you"

Ginny: "What is it?"

"I've been having these wired dreams lately and I don't know how to explain it"
Ginny: "Does your dreams come true? Like you dream it one night and then after a while it happens?"

"No not really, I dreamt about you backstabbing me, and I woke up with a wound right where the knife was"

Ginny: "Oh god, are you okay?"

"I'm fine but its wired"
Ginny: "Is that how got the wounds in your face too?"

"Yeah, it was a part of the same dream, and so was these"

I cuff up my sleeves to reveal the chain marks.

Ginny: "Where do they come from"
"They were also a part of the same dream, from where you and Hermione tied me up against a wall with chains"
Ginny: "Do they mean something?"
"I don't know, I have to figure that out, I hoped you could help me?"

Ginny: "Yeah of course, I don't want your dreams to plague your life"

"Thank you so much."

Ginny: "It's almost curfew, lets head back to the common room"

"Lets do that, thank you again"

Ginny: "That's what I'm here for"

-------------------------