Another dream?

Saturday February 27th

I am back in the flower field, but I'm alone, where is Ginny? The sun is shining and everything seems okay, I try to find the cherry blossom tree, but I just keep running, with no sight of the tree. I hear something is following me, I turn around and see a four thestrals. On the back of one of them is a person I have never seen before, wearing a black hood, the only thing I see is the persons smile, and it scares me. I start running but I trip, and I fall into a cell. In the corner of the cell is sitting an old lady, she comes closer and then transforms into the dark rider from before. Somehow I teleport to the forbidden forest, where the dark rider is still chasing me. I try to run but I don't move, I hear the dark rider coming closer, but then I hear someone, I hear Ginny calling my name, but I can't see her, I feel the dark rider coming closer but I still can't move, out of nowhere Hermione appears riding on a big black stallion, they come near me, Hermione reach for my hand, I take it and she helps me up on the back of the horse and we escape the dark rider. We appear on a beach I hold tightly around Hermione afraid of falling. We keep riding until we reach the flower field again, and I see the cherry blossom tree. And at the bottom of the tree is Ginny, I am relieved to see her. We stop right in front of her and I jump off the stallion running the last few meters until I reach Ginny and then she hugs me tightly, I finally feel safe, and Ginny release from the hug and she kisses me, we rise from the ground just breathing each other in, and when we hit the ground again I am back in my bed, with Hermione by my side, and she asks: "Another dream?"

"Yeah, but this one wasn't as bad"
Hermione: "What did you dream about?"
"I was being chased, but you saved me, and you got me back to Ginny"
Hermione: "So you lost Ginny?"
"Yes, on our quest we were in a flower field and I was back there, but I couldn't find Ginny, then this dark rider appeared chasing me, and you saved me from it and got me back to the flower field and back to Ginny"
Hermione: "I'm glad to hear that, come on we have to get breakfast"
We get up and get to breakfast.
-------------------------