Rubeus Hagrid:

Monday November 11th

Ginny and I storm into Hagrid's cabin, and while catching our breath, we realize that we are not alone, in front of us, talking with Hagrid is Hermione, Ron and Harry. Hermione looks confused on me, but carries on with their conversation. A few minutes later Ron and Harry run out the door, but Hermione stays and says to me: "What are you doing down here?"

"Ginny and I are looking for answers."

Hermione: "Answers, on what?"

"My dreams, we think we can solve the mystery."

Hermione: "What Mystery?"

"Its not possible to have a dream and then wake up with such a big wound from it, without someone who has cursed me"

Hermione: "Well good luck, if I can help with anything, just tell me."
"Thanks Hermione"

I hear Ron calling from outside: "Hermione lets go, we are going to miss it!"

Hermione run out the door, and Ginny and I are alone with Hagrid at last.

Hagrid: "Did I hear that you are trying to solve a mystery?"

Ginny: "Yeah, that's right, can you help us?"

Hagrid: "I can try, what's the mystery about?"
Ginny: "Harlow, have been having some dreams and then waking up with big wounds from them"

Hagrid looks at me and says: "What have you been dreaming?"

"That I was being chased then stabbed, then assaulted by a thousand creatures, and after that tied to the wall with chains"

Hagrid: "And that was all in the same dream?"
"Yes!"

Hagrid: "So who was chasing you?"

"A big black wolf"

Hagrid: "And did you fall?"

"Yeah I stumbled and fell in to a black hole, and ended in my bed"

Hagrid: "But you didn't wake up?"

"No, I was still dreaming, Hermione was by my side but her eyes was all white, and then the creatures appeared."

Hagrid: "And were you still in your bed when the creatures appeared?"

"I don't think so, I remember getting up and run toward Ginny, but as I hugged her a knife was stabbed into my back"

Hagrid: "So Ginny stabbed you?"

"Yes, and I have a wound from it."

Hagrid: "What about the chains, who tied you up?"

"That was also Ginny and Hermione."

Hagrid: "Do you have marks from them too?"

"Yes"

I roll up my sleeves to reveal the marks from the chains.

Hagrid looks shocked and then says: "I can't help you; you need to go now."

Ginny who has been listening the whole time exclaims: "Why can't you help us? You clearly know what's going on, I beg you please help us."

Hagrid thinks about it for a long time and then says: "Fine, but you need at book"

I take the book from my bag and asks: "This book?"

Hagrid: "Yes, the ghost inside will help you"
"He did, he send us here, but he's missing some pages, we promised to find them"

Hagrid: "I haven't told you this, but if you go to the forbidden forest you will meet a white centaur, he's bigger than the others, he will lead you to a cave, and in the cave is one of the pages, and that page will send you further"

"Thanks Hagrid"

Hagrid: "But don't tell anyone, okay?"

Ginny and I say in unison: "Of course Hagrid."

We are about to leave when Ginny asks: "When would be the best time to find the centaur?"

Hagrid: "He appears by the edge of the forest by dusk."

Ginny: "Thanks"

On the way back to the school Ginny says: "Now we know where to look"

"Yeah, we have the first clue, I just hope we won't be send astray"

Ginny: "And if we do, we'll figure it out together"

Ginny takes my hand and squeezes it, I can feel the blush rushing to my cheeks, I try to hide it so I look away.

Ginny: "I think we'll start as soon as possible so should we meet tonight just before dusk?"

"Yeah, let's do that."

-------------------------