Chapter 1

It was early morning. Birds were chirping. Some people were jogging outside. Sun was gonna rise in sometime. Some people were there to enjoy the sunrise. Fresh air was blowing. In short, it was a beautiful morning be it for birds or animals.

But there was someone who was even struggling this morning. Everything was calm outside but a storm was going inside someone. A boy was sleeping in his bed. AC was on. Still he was sweating badly and changing sides again and again. He got up with a jerk and started pulling his hair. There were dark circles under his eyes. He held his head in his hands. Well this was a normal morning in his life. When people wake up fresh after whole night's sleep and full of energy to write one more chapter of their life, the boy used to wake up like this. He could never feel fresh. He sighed and got up from his bed.

⚠️ Mature Content Alert: There is some triggering content ahead. Traces of Self Harm. Read at your own risk. ⚠️

He went to the washroom and stripped. He turned on the shower and stood under it. He closed his eyes and was feeling cold water flowing down his body. He opened his eyes and took a blade and started cutting his arm. He was observing it cery carefully. His blood flowed down getting mixed with water. But the pain was nothing compared to the pain inside his heart. The cuts and blood didn't give him pain instead they soothed his inner pain. He let out a sigh.

End of Mature Content

Basically the boy stood under shower and made cuts on his arms.

Boy's P.O.V.

Why God? Why only me? You could have done with someone else as well. But what you saw in me that you choosed to give this curse to me only? I never did anything bad with anyone. Leave doing I never even thought bad of anyone. Yes I was a naughty kid, have you punished me for that? If yes, then I am sorry for everything. I will even apologize from my father if he listen to me. But he doesn't pay attention to me anymore. And mom I can't do that now. So you only tell what should I do? What is the solution to this? No one even believe in my problem. There are millions of people on earth. Then why you had to choose me?

P.O.V. ends

He used to ask these questions everyday but he never got any answer. He couldn't even share his problem with anyone. Not that he didn't try but no one believed him. He got ready for his college. He always wore full sleeve shirts even in summers as he didn't want anyone to see the artwork he had done on his arm. He didn't have any energy. Still he picked up his bag and went out.

Lady: Good morning Siddharth

The lady said in sugar coated voice. And the boy is none other than our boy Siddharth Nigam. Sid just rolled his eyes and didn't answer her. The lady acted as if she is hurt and sighed sadly.

Lady: I know you don't like me. It's okk I understand. But please have breakfast dear

Sid ignored her.

Lady: Listen Ashu

Sid snapped at her and shouted.

Sid: Don't. Dare. To. Call. Me. That. You don't have any fucking right on that name

He said in a cold voice and showing his eyes. On this the man who was sitting on sofa reading newspaper lashed on Sid.

Man: Siddharth. She is your mother. Is this the way to talk to her? Is this what I have taught you?

Sid got tears on listening the word *mother*.

Lady: Please don't scold him

She acted trying to stop him and wiping her fake tears.

Sid: She is not my mother

Sid said with red eyes and tears flowing down his cheeks and as a sob died out in throat itself.

Man: Just shut up. She is your mother and there is no discussion about the point. And look at your face. What condition have you made of yourself? You have dark circles under your eyes. What the hell are you doing whole night hnn?

He was shouting on Sid continously while the poor boy just stood there looking down. He didn't have any energy to answer him back.

Man: And she is your mother. And I want you to treat her with respect. Is that clear to you or not?

To be continued

Hope you guys liked the first chapter.

Please do share your reviews. I am trying something like this first time. It's a unique plot and reviews from you guys will definitely motivate me.

Don't forget to vote and comment. And share with others if you find it worth of.

And and and guys for this wonderful cover, my hearty thanks to creations_tr
I really loved the cover. You guys can also get such an amazing cover from her.

Stay tuned for next chapter