Chapter 82

He removed his full sleeve upper which he was wearing even in full summers. Another reason to think of him as a weird guy. He threw it on the floor. Today he encouraged himself and let go of his every single fear. After he shared his dark past, he even got courage to show her his wounds. As he showed her his emotional and mental pain, he no longer felt the need to hide his physical pain and former one was much more deeper and painful. He felt if he ended up sharing the first one, there was no point in hiding this now.

She gasped audibly as soon as his wounds on his various parts of his body came in front of her eyes. Tears filled in her eyes and put a hand on her mouth to stop those sobs from coming out. He walked near to her and felt down on his knees just in front of her.

Sid: That is my life. My whole fucking life. You told right if you cannot find the solution to your problems yourself. Then share with someone. Maybe the other person has. Right?

He looked straight into her eyes.

Sid: Now I shared. I shared everything. Do you have a solution? Do you know how to end this suffering? Can you tell me medicine that can end all my pain?

He stopped to wait for her answer but she just sat there in silence just taking deep breaths as tears rolled down her eyes.

Sid: Answer me now

He said more assertively but she was just too shocked to say anything. But she still gathered some courage and wiped her tears and forwarded her shaking hands and held his shoulders.

Avu: Siddha....

Sid: (cuts her) Answer me dammit in just a yes or no

This time he growled at her in pain. He was tired not of his problems but pretending to be strong, pretending to be that arrogant Siddharth, pretending to be not wanting or needing anyone in life, pretending that he was okk, a normal person. His tiredness and pain all were finally coming out.

Sid: Don't stay quiet. Answer me

He shouted at her while breaking down in tears that literally led Avu to cry out.

Sid: Solve my problems if you can. Can you do?

He said with pain completely evident in his voice. She could not control herself any longer. She pulled him in his arms. He struggled a lot to get out of the sudden forceful hug. But she didn't let him. So he finally gave up and hugged her back even more tightly. He broke down and cried his heart out. His hold on her was increasing every moment as if he would loosen his hold and she would also leave him and disappear. She felt his hug tightening but let him as she knew he yearned for love and affection only whole life. He needed someone to be close to him. She caressed his hair and placed kisses there and then rested her cheek on head while still caressing his hair with one hand and back with other.

That evening finally cried loudly in her arms feeling safe and secure. He let out all his pain in her arms. His loud cries were paining her heart as anyone would get scared listening to those painful cries. Tears rolled down her eyes as he shared his pain with her through his cries.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter