Chapter 9

Goals: 20 comments (important to complete for next chapter)

The day at college was normal as every other day. There were lectures. Sid tried paying attention to them but failed badly. He was distracted in his own thoughts. He was himself in dilemma that whether it is good for him to be away from these people or he still wanted to stay in that house which had memories of his mother. But one thing that pricked him was his father got upto the extent of sending him away. Although he knew already this is going to happen very soon as from his dream but still when only person you have in life does something like this, it does hurt.

Sid's behavior with Riya is not good and his father wants him to start respecting her even if not as his mother atleast someone elder. He is right at his point of view. But he is not trying to understand Sid's condition. He is not even aware of what his son is going through. That's where he failed as a father.

Though Sid knew his dreams were never just dreams but always the near future still like always he was wishing his father stops him. His father gives him one last warning and tells he just said all that in the fit of rage. Not that he wished to stay with them but he did long for his father to show a bit of love to him. But deep inside he was also aware it is not going to happen. If he dreamt himself leaving the house with luggage that meant he was going to leave no matter what. And he was never even gonna say sorry for his behavior with Riya. He was not even going to make an effort because he was not a bit guilty for behaving like this with her. He loathed her so much for taking his mother's place in his home. He never liked the fact that someone taking position his mother held.

With all these thoughts, his day ended and he went back home. Riya opened the door.

Riya: Hii Sid. How was the day?

Sid: As usual

He said without looking at her.

Riya: Do you want lunch? And don't worry about your father. He might have said all that just in anger

She said it because she was aware about him enquiring about some distant college and a hostel for Siddharth in morning.

Sid: You know what you don't have to fake yourself. You don't have to show me your fake concern. I don't need it okk? What do you expect from me? Don't you get tired of this show. As far as I know even you don't like me. Neither you want me to like you. And dad is also not here to look at your sugar coated behavior. And you can just mind your own buisness. You don't have to fake yourself

Sid huffed and moved towards his room. Riya gritted her teeth listening to him. Sid turned back.

Sid: And ya don't worry. You don't have to see my face and bare my presence any longer from now on. You can be happy in this house with your husband. And ya I will go to the hostel. I am perfectly okk with it. I have no urge to stay with you. Don't think I am sad or anything that dad decided to send me away

Sid just went to his room. Riya rolled her eyes. At night, Ishaan asked sorry ordered Sid to come out of his room.

Ishaan: Have you dinner

Sid nodded and followed him to the dining table. They all settled there and started their dinner quitely. Ishaan suddenly broke the silence.

Ishaan: Siddharth

Sid: Yee

He said concentrating on his dinner.

Ishaan: I have talked to one of the colleges. They are ready to give you admission even in middle of the semester. And also I enquiried about hostel and everything. I will get your TC tomorrow. You just have two days. Complete your packing. If you need something, take money from me and buy it. Get ready

Sid bit his lip to stop that sad smile coming to his lips.

Riya: But Ishaan...

Ishaan: (cuts him) Riya please let me handle him in my way. He won't mend his behavior like this. He had to be given the proper treatment. He really needs it

He said glancing at Sid.

Ishaan: Finish your dinner both of you. No further discussion on the topic. He is going there means he is going. That's it

Riya shrugged her shoulders and all of them had dinner. Food was not going under Sid's throat. He ate a bit with lots of difficulty and quickly went to his room. He locked his door and sat down with it's support and broke down.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter