Chapter 71

Sid was waiting for Abhi to notice him abd say something. As Abhi was moving forward and coming near, Sid's nervousness was increasing. He wanted to run away from him, from everyone. But unfortunately his legs froze and his feet were glued to the floor.

Abhi: Hii Sid

He said and passed him still busy on his phone without even waiting for his response. Sid was looking at his back as Abhi went from there. He was confused why didn't he react or said anything.

Sid's P.O.V.

He said hi so he did notice me. He knew I was standing here. But he didn't say anything about my future seeing ability. Ugh sorry curse. Whatever. Does that mean Avneet didn't tell him or he just didn't react on it? No no he was busy on phone must have forgotten. How can my bad luck leave me so easily? I am born and destined to live with it. My loneliness and bad luck are integral part of my life. Rest everything is temporary. People have come and gone. Mom, friends everyone left. Even dad somewhere left me. But these two are permanent. They love me so much that they will never leave me at any cost.

P.O.V. ends

He was still thinking should he go further or just run and hide in his room. But eventually his feet started moving and he went out of hostel. He was thinking to skip breakfast and go to college only. Atleast he would be saved from students in mess. But stomach was growling. He sighed. He rubbed his stomach.

Sid: Okk calm down. I got it

He went to the mess half heartedly and took his breakfast trying to hide his face so that no one sees him. But opposite to his expectations, no one was interested in him. They all were having their breakfast bitching about how nice the breakfast. Like everyday, some students were arguing with cooks about the quality of food while some had become too habitual that they gulped it no matter how unbeatable it was. All were busy talking with each other that his presence even didn't matter. He had his breakfast but not calmly. He was really confused why no one reacted. It was such an unusual thing that if people got to know it would have been the headline but no one was even bothered about him or his problem.

He went to college and attended his lectures. But he was too lost in his own confusions to pay attention to the teachers. His eyes were somewhere finding Avneet to know her behavior towards him after knowing his secret which probably was no more a secret. He wanted to know would she still be the same person around him or not. While his previous experiences told him something else. But Avu was no where to be seen today.

Let's see where is she. She was in her room in girl's hostel sleeping peacefully after selling horses. Actually she couldn't sleep whole night because her mind was revolving around whatever Sid said. She wanted to clear her confusions to relax her mind. But after talking to him, her mind got much more messed up. Now she was regretting for how she reacted. He might have told her something but she teased him and ran away.

With all these things in mind, she didn't know when she ended up sleeping. But it was early morning that time. When her alarm rang, she switched it off thinking she would wake up in five minutes. But history is witness, whenever someone said, he or she would wake in five minutes after switching alarm, it never happened. So she also slept till 12 in the noon. Then she woke up and realized she missed the college.

Avu: Aghhh!!! Chhuti ho gayi meri aaj. Fuck it now. Ab kon jaayega. It's already 12

She scrolled her phone for sometime and then got out from bed and got fresh. It was already lunchtime so she decided to go out and have something.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter