Chapter 88

Sid woke up early in the morning. It was still dark. He rubbed his eyes and checked the time. It was still 4 AM. He shooked Abhi.

Sid: Bhayia

Abhi: Hmm?

He asked still sleeping.

Sid: Bhayia utho

Abhi: Kya hua?

Sid: Let's go to our rooms. It's cold here

Abhi: Hnn okk

Sid picked up laptop and garbage bag.

Sid: I am going to throw this. Wake up till then please

Abhi did a thumbs up. Sid went and threw garbage in nearby dustbin and came back. When he came back Abhi had woken up finally. He was picking up bedsheets and blanket. Abhi looked at him and shooted a sleepy tired smile which he returned back.

Abhi: Chale?

Sid nodded. They walked back to the rooms.

Abhi: How was last night? I hope you enjoyed

Sid just nodded and hmmed. Abhi left him outside his room and went to his and slept. Sid didn't want to sleep now as he was afraid of any other dream he might get but his eyes were betraying him. He couldn't stay up any longer so he himself didn't know when he felt asleep.

Sid was sitting on floor with his knees hugged near his chest while looking downwards. There was someone else as well.

But the alarm rang. Sid got up with a jerk.

Sid: Fuck!!!

He held his head in hands.

Sid: How the hell did I ended up sleeping? And now what else is coming my path? Oh God

His head was throbbing. He sat for few minutes pondering over his dream. Finally he got up and took his towel and went to the washroom. He looked at his face in washroom feeling pity over himself. He sighed and took some water in his hands and sprinkled it on his face. He repeated it two three times and then brushed his teeth quietly and then took a cold water shower especially putting water on his head that was paining like hell. He wrapped the towel around his waist and walked out. He took out clothes from his cupboard. He didn't really choose his clothes everyday what he wish to wear. He just wear whatever he finds.

He got ready and went to mess. It was holiday so mess was going to be open two hours late. It was just opened so there were not much students and Sid preferred to go at this time. He quickly finished his breakfast and rushed to his room as he was not ready for any other mess in his life. He already had enough chaos and he was not ready for another drama at all.

It was Saturday so he had planned to study whole day as exams were starting next month. He didn't want any distractions so he decided switch his phone off as well but as anything ever goes according to his plans. As soon as he picked up his phone to off it, it started ringing. He saw it was his dad's and groaned. It was just their casual awkward conversation. Ishaan asking about his health and needs. Sid ended the talk in a hurry and sat for studying.

Whole day passed away but he wasn't able to focus. Finally at night he sat again after dinner.

He sat for about one and half hour but could only study for half an hour. Rest all the time his mind was going to his hard-knock life, how had everything and eneryone been so harsh to him. His heart was paining remembering once again. He kept trying to bring his focus back to his books. He made all the effort he could but nothing. He spent two restless hours. Finally he gave up and got up and went outside in hurry as he was getting suffocated by now.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter