Chapter 90

Sid: See I have no intentions of getting you into any kind of trouble

Avu: Then for what the hell are you here? Aesi konsi aafat aa gayi thi? Konsa pahaad toot pada tha ki subah tak ka wait bhi nhi hua tumse? Hnn? Tell me? And I am not even kicking you out of the room. I have let you in and asking what happened. You are not in position to shout at me. Not today atleast. Got it? Maine pehle bohot pyaar se poochha ki kyu aaye ho. But you are not ready to even answer. Now please do the honors and tell me what is it. Itna to kasht kar hi sakte ho na. Ab antaryaami to hu nhi ki tumhare dimaag mein kya chal raha hai mujhe aese hi pata chal jaayega. Please tell me

Sid: I was feeling suffocated in my room

Avu: To bahar jaakar hawa khaani thi na. Girls hostel mein kya kar rahe ho iss time par. Because as far I know you, you ain't that lusty type of a boy who need girls at night. Warna suffocated feel hone par koi girls hostel kyu aayega?

Sid: Just shut the fuck up. I am not that kind of a boy

Avu: Arre tabhi to pooch rahi hu kyu ho idar. Dekho agar kuch nhi hai na to please leave. Ek to it's very risky. Doosra mujhe padna hai. Exams saar par hai. You are jusr wasting my time. Aur ek raat hi to hai. Wo bhi nhi nikal sakte mere bina hnn? Itna kya ho gya? It was you who always used to push me away, kick me out of your room. Ab mere bina raha bhi nhi jaa raha. Wow for a change you are the one who wants to meet me for a change. Thoda weird hai but chalo will get to meet one more new side of Siddharth Nigam. Right?

Sid held her shoulders and pushed her back and her back hit the wall. She was sandwiched between him and the wall and his hands had a tight grip on her shoulders before she knew anything. Her eyes widened as she processed what was going on. But before she could speak anything, he started. Honestly she was way too shocked to say anything. Maybe affected by the closeness.

Sid: You told me to share my past with you. My problems with you. Maybe you have a solution. If not maybe I will feel better. I remembered everything. All those darkest moments of my life when you forced me to do so. Even those parts of my life which I am trying to burry from God knows when. But you just fucking reminded me all of that. And didn't help one bit. All that is just roaming in my head since the time I opened up to you. Those thoughts are fucking killing me. How the fuck did it help me?

He was speaking in a low voice which was literally giving butterflies in her stomach. He looked straight into her eyes while saying everything stressing each and every word. Her mouth and throat dried out. She had never been effected by someone like this. She just got lost in her hazel eyes. When he didn't receive an answer from her, he shouted at her being in same proxity but bringing her back to the world.

Sid: Answer me dammit. How the hell did it help me?

She just lowered her gaze not finding any answer to her question or more like recovering from the shock. She started breathing heavily with sweat appearing on her forhead.

Sid: You told me you can help right? Help me out now

Once he was done shouting, he calmed down.

Sid: I beg you please help me out. I can't take it anymore

She looked up once again and her eyes got teary seeing him this vulnerable but Sid misinterpreted her tears. He realized the closeness. He immediately left her and stepped back.

Sid: I am sorry. I am extremely sorry. I should not even be here at this hour of night and I. I am sorry Avneet I will just leave. I even promise I won't show you my face ever again in life

He just turned around to leave while blabbering to himself blaming himself for stunt he just pulled up now. He was so busy in blaming himself that he didn't even hear her. As soon as he opened the door, Avu ran and held his wrist and shut the door. But he was busy blabbering to himself.

Sid: Please let me go. Don't...just don't complain against me. I don't know if my dad get to know about all this what is he even gonna do with me. I am sorry Avne....

Avu didn't let him speak any further and embraced him tightly by burrying his face in her chest. He tried struggling to get out of it but she didn't let him. Finally he gave up and wrapped his arms around her waist. She caressed his hair lovingly to let him calm down and placed a small kiss on the top of his head. Sid was just overwhelmed by the comfortable touch as he didn't feel love and care of someone since long. He could not control his tears and let them flow. Nor Avu stopped him.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter