Chapter 63

Avu kept a hand on his shoulder. He looked up feeling the touch. He sighed seeing her.

Avu: She is fine. Don't worry

Sid suddenly remembered her condition and looked away. He wiped her tears quickly hoping she won't notice but of course she did. She carefully noticed every single detail of his condition. While Sid was expecting her to bombard him with questions as she could rarely be quite. She could speak even for no reason and here he was behaving so strangely. He was waiting for her to speak up and how was he going to answer her. But she thought it was not the right moment. He was not in condition to answer any of his questions. Nor they had much time.

Avu: Umm we need to leave. Teachers have asked us to leave and reach the hotel as soon as possible. We need to leave for college tonight after dinner. Bus is waiting. Let's leave

Sid was shocked that she didn't say anything. Leave asking, she didn't make even a single comment on his condition. But he was thankful that she didn't ask as he had no answers for her.

Avu: There is a water tap. It's drinking water. You can wash your face and drink some water. I am waiting

Sid nodded slowly. He quickly went towards the tap. He splashed some water on his face and cleaned his face and eyes properly and drank some water by filling in his hand. He closed the tap and was looking for handkerchief in his pocket when Avu forwarded her handkerchief to him. He was thinking to take or not.

Avu: Lo na. We are getting late. Kya soch rahe ho?

Sid took it and wiped his face while Avu started walking. Sid quickly followed her. They went outside and saw students were entering the bus as they were reaching near it. Students whom teachers gave responsibility were checking on others. Sid and Avu quitely came and sat inside. None spoke anything. Sid just sat looking outside lost in his thoughts. Avu also sat down alone. Reem came and sat beside her. Avu didn't notice her.

Reem: Avi you okk?

Avu noticed her and sighed. She gave a small smile and nodded.

Avu: Ya just tired and you know what all just happened now

Reem: Ya. I know right. It was such a horrible scene. Her face is still coming in front of my eyes. I to got so scared looking at her. Thank God she is safe

Avu nodded.

Reem: She is younger than us. In first year and I heard she is a single child. I mean what would have happened of her parents if something would have happened to her

Most of the students were too shocked to speak much. So bus was quite as compared to the energy and noise in last three four days.

Avu plugged in her earphones and put on songs cutting of even smallest of moise from the outside world.

Avu's P.O.V.

The way Sid behaved. It was not just because of sensitivity. He was scared for that girl but it was not just that. Somewhere I am feeling all these days he was worried for this only. Today also he was asking not to come on lake. He was so scared to come on lake. He was literally begging the teachers to not come on late. But why was he already scared when earlier none of us was aware of anything like this. It was such an unexpected accident.

P.O.V. ends

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter