Chapter 7

College ended. There was a lots of noise all over the college. Vehicles were heard moving in parking lot. All students were gossiping with each other. Some were exhausted. Some were complaining about how boring teachers are. Some were planning how to spend their evening times. Many were just happy that the day ended.

Then was our hero. Like everyday, being awfully quite, he left for his home without glancing at anyone. He reached home and went to his room. He was inside and whole evening passed. But at night, Ishaan came and forcefully took him for dinner. Riya never liked him present around her or her husband. She never denied him any of his needs ever. But she didn't even like him being around her small family which just consisted of Ishaan and hers. Sid was just staring at the plate quitely.

Ishaan: Siddharth eat

He said sternly. Sid quitely finished his food. He was aware Ishaan won't let him leave without finishing his food and being around them for long was not a question. So he quickly ate food. Ishaan sighed as Sid won't sleep empty stomach today atleast. Sid finished and quickly went to his room without giving a single glance or sharing any words with Ishaan and Riya. Riya also got relief and felt comfortable as he left.

March 24, 2023

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

Once again history repeated itself. So as expected that girl lost her life. I knew it and couldn't do anything again. It's not first or second time. It has happened multiple times. You to know na I knew about that explosion in chemistry lab also that day. I even was aware last year when that neighbors girl suicided as her boyfriend left her pregnant. But inspite of knowing everything, I could never do anything.

Above all MOM!! My lifeline. I couldn't save her diary. What a pity!!! How great son I am. She lost her life. I knew it. But I could not do anything. What a shame!!!

He just closed her diary as he couldn't write anymore. So he went and sat under stars. He took his canvas and started painting. He eventually ended up painting a picture kid holding his mother's hand. Tear drops felt on his painting. That's when he realized he was unknowingly crying. He hugged the painting close to his chest and looked up at sky.

Sid: Mom

He sighed and closed his eyes. He ended up sleeping there only hugging that painting.

Ishaan: I have made all the arrangements. You won't return to this home till you learn something. I don't want such people in this home. You are such a disappointing kid Siddharth

Sid was just quitely standing looking at the suitcase. His father was waiting for him in car. Sid quitely took his suitcase looking at his home one last time and remembering his mother. He was expressionless. Neither he was happy nor sad. No tears. No smile. Not even requesting his father to not kick him out of his home. He went out dragging his suitcase.

Sid woke up with a jerk and looked around. He was sleeping in balcony of his room in a sitting position. Sun had already risen. He sighed and held his heand in his hands. He chuckled sarcastically remembering the dream. He looked around.

Sid: So now I am even gonna loose this house. I am soon gonna be kicked out. Great

Sid's P.O.V.

I don't even know what sort of arrangements has he done for me. I don't even mind honestly. It's better to live somewhere with strangers than living in your own home and live like strangers. Only thing that's gonna hurt is this home has my mom's memories and I will soon have to go away from them.

P.O.V. ends

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter