Chapter 35

Sid: May I come in?

He asked in a faint voice to one of the teachers in staff room who was nearest to the door as he didn't want any kind of attention. Already he got a lot of attention today because of the morning incident. He didn't want anymore. Teacher hummed while sipping his coffee allowing him in. He was looking down as he didn't want to make eye contact with anyone. He was feeling like everyone was gazing him but in reality all teachers were busy. Some in gossiping, others in checking their students work, etc. He quickly found his teacher's cupboard and kept the papers inside and closed it as quitely as possible.

After that he just ran away not wishing to bare anymore of his imaginary gazes. He came out in rush and ran towards his class as he didn't want to be late which again meant gaining attention which he didn't want at any cost. But in his hurry he didn't notice, someone was coming in his direction and he bumped into the person. He didn't look at the person and turned away and was about to run again but the person stopped him and held his collar and brought him in front of himself. Sid gulped not daring to look upwards. He remembered his dream somewhere understood what was coming. He closed his eyes out of fear.

Boy1: Badi jaldi mein lag raha hai

Boy2: Seniors se kaise pesh aana hai. Lagta tereko pata nhi hai

Boy3: To bhai hum kis lie hai? Hum zinda hai na abhi. Sikha dete hai na apne pyaare junior ko

All of them started laughing and circled him. One with whom Sid bumped came forward and held his chin and forced him to look upwards as he was longer than Sid. Sid knew he was in trouble but he decided to try once to save himself.

Sid: See I was in a hurry. Mein class ke lie late ho raha tha. Mujhe jaane do. Maine intentionally nhi kia....

Boy1:(cuts him) Abey o hero pehle to tujhe dikhai nhi deta. Fir aese baat karte hai

Boy2: Lagta hai isko tameez sikhani padegi

Boy3: Hnn shayad baap ke paiso ke sir par hi yaha aa gya hai

Boy4: Abe o baap ne sirf paise hi die ya kuch sikhaya bhi hai

Boy3: Koi nhi bhai baap ne nhi sikhaya to hum sikha dete hai wo bhi apne tareeke se. Kyu? Baap ka kaam hum kar dete hai

All started laughing on him. Sid looked at the boy holding his chin with anger filled eyes and gritting his teeth.

Boy1: Kya? Ghoor kya raha hai be saale. Pata nhi kaha se laaya hai itna attitude. Aukaat to teri do kaudi ki bhi nhi hai

With that he spitted on his face with disgust. Tears came out of Sid's eyes. He surrendered as he knew nothing could be done now. They will do whatever they wish to and he couldn't stop them.

Boy2: Bhai karna kya hai ab iska?

Boy1: Naya hi lag raha hai. To kuch mazza karte hai iske saath

Boy2: Chal apne hostel room mein lekar chalte hai

Boy3: Isko bhi sikha denge achhe se ki kaise behave karte hai seniors ke saath aur hum bhi thodi masti kar lenge right?

Boy4: Hnn bilkul. Banta hai bhai. Koi bakra bade din baad haath aaya hai. Ab aese hi to jaane nhi denge

Boy1: To chalo fir

Sid: See I...I..I am r..really s..s..sorry. P...p...please mujhe jaa...jaane do.. Aaj ke baad aesa n...n..nhi hoga

Boy4: Uski to naubat hi nhi aayegi beta

Boy1: We will make sure of it

He said holding his chin while others laughed.

Boy2: Chal

They were about to take him when they heard an angry shout from back.

Voice: Ruko

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter