Chapter 1

Today's the day. You start your job as the therapist at UA and your a mix between excited and nervous. You found out your cousin Hitoshi is going to be there in general studies which sucked because you knew he could be an amazing hero but apparently the entrance exams were flawed as they focused on people with physical and flashy quirks but being in general studies was just as good in your opinion. Atleast he can say he was in the most prestigious schools in Japan which is better than nothing.

Currently you were stood in your new office after seeing principal Nezu. You smiled a tired smile as you went around making the pillows were fluffed on the sofa and chair to make them more comfy and placed some flowers that were brightly coloured to make it look more inviting. You even had a coffee machine that makes hot chocolate and tea and a mini fridge with an array of drinks from iced tea to cola and some snacks as comfort food to ease the people coming in for their appointments.
Once that was done you sat at your desk and opened the paper file on your desk to look over your schedule for the day.

Hmm it's currently 9am and it seems like for now it's going to be walk in appointment's as and when people need someone to talk to and any pro hero teachers...hmm maybe I can see if the support group can create something so I can project the nightmares on a screen as a group therapy session so people can understand eachother and support one another. That would be good especially if they feel like no one will understand you thought.

You lift your head up when the door knocks and you tell the person to come in. The door opens to reveal a man with yellow hair and baggy yellows suit, he looks almost skeletal.

"Good morning, how can I help?" You say with a smile as you stand up and walk over.

"Ah good morning, I thought I would come introduce myself. My name is Toshinori Yagi and I have recently started teaching here myself" the man introduces himself.

"It's a pleasure to mee you Mr Yagi. My name is Y/N L/N" you say shaking his hand which he returns.

"Pleasure is all mine. Its nice to have someone here to help the students and teachers when they are struggling. It's a noble profession your doing" he says making you blush a little.

"It's nothing really. I just like helping people especially the people who don't normally get help themselve. I mean the hero's help us but who is helping the hero's?" you respond.

"Thats exactly what I find noble. Your basically a hero behind the scenes" he says with a big smile.

"Thank you Mr Yagi. If you ever need to come talk to me then please come see me anytime for a chat" you inform him.

"Oh I will do. Anyhow I'm curious how your quirk works, if you don't mind me asking?" He asks.

"Basically as long as I'm touching you I can tap into your nightmares from a traumatic even or a deepest fear and help people talk about it and find a way to work though them. I basically experience the same thing the person has including things such as physical pain or if they was eating strawberry cake in the dream and could taste it then I can aswell" you explain briefly.

"That sounds like a very complicated quirk. Where did you get your degree to work in this profession and work on your quirk?" Yagi questions.

"Oh I went to Oxford university. I did want to be a hero but my quirk wasn't suitable for it but I had alot of friends who would come talk to me when they needed advice and came to be when they needed help understanding their nightmares and suggested being a therapist to help people and so that's what I did" you tell him.

"Well I'm glad your here for everyone and I thank you for that" he says and looks at his watch "well I need to be heading off so I will see you a bit later. Have a good morning"

You wave as he leaves the room and you let out a tired sigh as you sit back at your desk ready for the rest of the morning.