Chapter 26

The next morning went the same as always for the boys but you decided to do some work. You got dressed out you pajamas into some comfy cozy  clothes consisting of black lounge pants and a cute fleece jumper.

 You got dressed out you pajamas into some comfy cozy  clothes consisting of black lounge pants and a cute fleece jumper

(Chose this cause it was funny)

You put the hood up and got cozy on the couch as you quickly sent a text to Bakugou asking how things were but you knew that you wouldn't get a answer from him yet so you pulled out your laptop and placed it on your lap to start working through Bakugou's home goals and personal goal plans for a few other student. You were so focused you didn't notice Shota enter the room as Hitoshi went upstairs for a shower.

You started muttering to yourself the objectives regarding Tsu.

"Tsuyu Asui has shown improvements during talks between us. Next session we will discuss the next objective regarding using nightmare projection for me to get more in-depth with he road to recovery. What I'm aiming to find out is:
1. What she sees in her dream.
2. The emotions she is feeling
3. Anything said to her during the incident.
4. Log sights and sounds which could possibly trigger PTSD.
Afterwards we can have a small discussion before a full solid plan can be set in motion to help her recovery or at least manage enough for her to not get negative triggers set off" you finish with a sigh "now time for Bakugou followed by Amajiki to be proof read before confirming"

You rub your temples as you stare at the screen. Feeling  your eyes get sore and tired in the process.

"Hey kitten, how about you take a break from that" Shota says into your ear making a small shiver go down your spine when you feel his breath fan over your ear.

"Hmmm as much as I would love to I got to do this while it's fresh in my mind" you hum in response while he gently plays with your hair.

"You been at it for 4 hours without a break. It 4:30pm" he points out.

"Oh shit I didn't realize it had been that long" you say as you reluctantly saved everything and shut down your laptop.

"Let's get you something to eat and drink okay?" Shota says as he stands up straight and you get up aswell when you do his eyes scan you and he smirks "you look good in that...very funny aswell"

"Why thank you good sir" you say with a giggle as you walk to the kitchen letting out a small yelp as he slaps your ass.

"Ugh! Please stop!" You hear Hitoshi say behind you irritated.

"Oh hush Hitoshi, I seen how you look at that boy in the hallway...what was his name?" you say with a grin "dunce face? No no...sparkplug...wait no I'm just thinking on what Bakugou calls him"

"Don't you dare" Hitoshi growls.

"Well I think you two would look cute" you say with a giggle.

Shota stands there seeming to be don't with you two and your sibling like rivalry.

"Y/N stop it or your going home" Shota grumbles while you dramatically scoff in shock.

"Excuse you! Your the one who agreed" you say making Shota roll his eyes.

"Let's get something made I'm hungry" Hitoshi whines.

"Fine. Fine. Let's do this" you say in response.

------

After dinner you are currently watching TV when Oboro's voice rings in your head saying urgently to turn on the news.

"Guys, we need to turn on the news!" You say with the same urgency as you grab the remote confusing the boy but your faces all turn to shock once you do.

"The main centre of Hosu city is over run by these creatures! We have no idea where they came from but pro's are trying to fight them and keep them down" The news reporter said then the camera pans to show a bunch of creature.

"What the hell are nomu's doing there?!" You exclaim.

The boys with you just stare at the screen not sure what to say to the scene Infront of them. Your eyes scan the screen as the camera man shows everyone and you see endeavor and Manuel but none of the students.

"Where the hell are Todoroki and Iida?!" You ask making Shota finally respond.

"I don't know....I just hope their safe" he responds while you watch the news broadcast not knowing what else to say.

Please boys be safe....